PDA

View Full Version : our first trip to wdw

chief
09-04-2010, 07:23 PM
:thumbsup:we came back on wednesday, absolutely exhausted, completely broke, but already planning our next visit!!!!!:thumbsup:
i dont know how to describe the last 2 weeks, magical, amazing, i just dont know what to say. it was more than i expected. we loved every moment of it. everything went smoothly thanks to disney secrets and all your advice and top tips.:thumbsup:

:laughingmickey:

Britchick
09-04-2010, 07:31 PM
fantastic! seems like you've got the bug, can't wait to hear all about it :yes:

lisaw
09-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Glad you had such a good time! :mickeybounce:

josh.p.
09-04-2010, 07:50 PM
Welcome back!!! So glad that you had a fantastic time :yes: Can't wait to hear more about it and see some photos! (If you're comfortable sharing them with us of course!) :yes:

What was your favourite attraction?

arkvilla
09-04-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh wow - really pleased you had such a wonderful time - it's just so amazing out there isn't it.

I never wanted to go but once visited once, we couldn't get enough of Florida and ended up buying the villa :eek:

the people are so friendly, it's so clean, food is great, weather is great - what's not to like :yes:

Would love to see some photo's if you don't mind sharing

Sandra

chief
09-04-2010, 08:27 PM
I will put some photos on once i have sussed out how to do it. My favoriye attraction has to be magic kingdom and the spectro magic parade. Sandra, we are looking at your villa for our next visit it looks great.

arkvilla
09-04-2010, 08:52 PM
I will put some photos on once i have sussed out how to do it. My favoriye attraction has to be magic kingdom and the spectro magic parade. Sandra, we are looking at your villa for our next visit it looks great.

Ahh thank you. :hug2: We try really hard to keep it lovely and we have been so lucky with all our guests who have had a great stay and looked after it in our absence.

We have a few repeat guests who now say they feel like it's 'their's' which really makes me happy.

Sandra

Isafari
10-04-2010, 08:00 AM
:D I knew you'd have a blast!!! :hug2:
That first visit is filled with so many teary eyed moments of joy isn't it! I really can't wait to hear all about it :thumbsup:

Tinkfan
10-04-2010, 12:42 PM
:wave: Welcome back!! Trip report please and photos!! We leave on Thursday :yes:

catrancher
10-04-2010, 12:51 PM
Welcome back! :wave:

Glad you had a great time! Of course, those of us who've been before never had any doubt you would.
Nothing can beat that first trip to the Magic! :thumbsup:

Yes, photos and trip report please. After you've had a bit of time to reenter!

Tom (:macwave:... glad our advice was useful too!)

Deafjeff
11-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Im so glad that you got the 'bug' :-) perhaps it is most expensive bug to have!

uscwest
12-04-2010, 11:41 AM
Welcome back. Glad that all went smoothly and that you had a great trip.

ukwdwnut
12-04-2010, 02:31 PM
i dont know anyone who says any different when they come back from their 1st trip to the world

so glad you enjoyed the trip, happy planning for the next one :yes:

Rosie0610
12-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Welcome back! Please tell us all about it!! :)

Shellyamc
12-04-2010, 04:22 PM
So glad that it was a great trip :yes:

We can't wait to hear all about it :wiggle:

Slowhand
12-04-2010, 05:53 PM
You now have to go back, if only to take in the gazillion of things that you didn`t find the time to do on your first trip.
As Tom said, there`s nothing to compare with that first trip.

foreverducky
12-04-2010, 05:59 PM
There is something utterly fantastic about that first trip!

Welcome back and I would love to read and see all about your trip.

chief
12-04-2010, 07:19 PM
:grouphug:oh i will tell you all about it. i,m trying to write it all down so i dont forget it all [as if] i,m going to put a scrap book together. dh was on computer :mental:all day yesterday uploading our photos on the asda website, hope they get here soon, it has worked out much cheaper than tring to print them myself. i,l get dh to sort out some pics for you all
to look at
:tiggertail:

Isafari
12-04-2010, 07:22 PM
oh i will tell you all about it. l get dh to sort out some pics for you all to look at

Can't wait to hear all about it.
So, you have DEFINATELY got the bug then :lol: