PDA

View Full Version : No more lines for Disney rides ?

mainecoon lover
10-04-2010, 11:28 AM
No Lines for Walt Disney World (NYSE:DIS) Theme Park Rides? : American Consumer News (http://www.americanconsumernews.com/2010/04/no-lines-for-walt-disney-world-nysedis-theme-park-rides.html)

Would be good if it work's

Tinkfan
10-04-2010, 12:31 PM
:wave: wow. that's pretty cool if they do it!!

Maria Brennan
01-05-2010, 10:01 PM
<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> Does that mean that the WIshes show is being replaced or will there 2 fireworks shows on certain nights? 1 with summer nightastic, I with the wishes?

Tinker
01-05-2010, 11:56 PM
Awesome ! Thanks for this brillant info .

uscwest
02-05-2010, 03:38 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not one for playing games. What difference does it make if I am standing in a queue or forced into a pen with the "cattle"?

ukwdwnut
02-05-2010, 03:40 PM
I'm sorry but I'm not one for playing games. What difference does it make if I am standing in a queue or forced into a pen with the "cattle"?

me neither, just sounds like a gimmick for kids tbh

josh.p.
02-05-2010, 04:19 PM
I think it sounds pretty good :yes: I'd probably not want to play guitar hero or w/e but it would be nice not to be in a queue, you can chat to other guests and it will be less cramped, probably :yes:

catrancher
02-05-2010, 05:15 PM
I'm not convinced either. :unsure:

My DW and I have always enjoyed some of the lines for certain attractions (odd as that sounds)! The queue for the Hollywood Tower being one of our favorites.
My DW, being a former kindergarten teacher, just loves to torment the children who've never been on the ride before! :laugh2:

Well, perhaps I should qualify that.
She doesn't really torment them, just teases them a little bit. All under the watchful eye of their parents. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... it's fun to watch their little faces!)

ukwdwnut
02-05-2010, 05:16 PM
ToT line cracks me up tom with the cms in there barging you out the way and standing in front of you so you cant move, best line ive ever stood in :lol:

catrancher
02-05-2010, 05:28 PM
ToT line cracks me up tom with the cms in there barging you out the way and standing in front of you so you cant move, best line ive ever stood in :lol:

Yep! :yes:

Between the cm's, the music that's playing, and the fog machines (when they're running), it's the best line in all of the parks! :thumbsup:

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Tom (:macwave:... opinionated!)

ukwdwnut
02-05-2010, 05:30 PM
Yep! :yes:

Between the cm's, the music that's playing, and the fog machines (when they're running), it's the best line in all of the parks! :thumbsup:

That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

Tom (:macwave:... opinionated!)

mine too :D