PDA

View Full Version : Mickey's Backyard BBQ

chatzakity
12-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Hi
I was thinking of booking Mickey's Backyard BBQ but I wanted to know if on the day that we go for the BBQ do we already have to be in the park?:unsure:
I mean we have a 10 day pass, do we have to use one of our days to go in for the BBQ or can we enter JUST for the BBQ without using one of our paid days?:unsure:

Thanks

Isafari
12-04-2010, 08:11 AM
Hi
I was thinking of booking Mickey's Backyard BBQ but I wanted to know if on the day that we go for the BBQ do we already have to be in the park?:unsure:
I mean we have a 10 day pass, do we have to use one of our days to go in for the BBQ or can we enter JUST for the BBQ without using one of our paid days?:unsure:

Thanks

You definately won't need to use a day of your park pass :thumbsup:

Mickey's Backyard BBQ is an all-you-care-to-eat Disney character dance party with live entertainment at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground......so, you don't enter any of the parks for this event. :)

chatzakity
12-04-2010, 08:14 AM
That's great news, thanks!:thumbsup:

Crawland
15-04-2010, 09:01 AM
I have seen its picture and it looks really beautiful and has great entertainments. We are reserved to go in August. So I will post here my experience about it when we come back because I havenít been there before.

Best Regards,