PDA

View Full Version : Some new pics

Shellyamc
15-04-2010, 03:12 AM
from our first adventure of the season :D Nothing fancy, but I did take some of these with my Dad's new SLR. I like :thumbsup: I will be saving my pennies to get one before our WDW trip. The last picture is the first ride Katie and Marc went on all by themselves..awwww! :wiggle:

arkvilla
15-04-2010, 08:05 AM
Very sweet - your children are lovely

Sandra

Britchick
15-04-2010, 04:30 PM
i could really eat your children Shelly they're so flippin cute!

Kate
15-04-2010, 05:58 PM
Aaaw Shelly, you and DH make the cutest babies!!!

tb2830
15-04-2010, 06:01 PM
wow they are gorgeous and getting so grown up :yes:

Rosie0610
15-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Soo sweet Shelly! You are a brave mom to let them ride themselves! Were you so proud??
I had a hard time letting Brady ride a ride like that by himself last summer and he was already 2.5!

Isafari
15-04-2010, 06:15 PM
I can't believe how big Marc is now!
And just look at Katie - big enough to take her baby brother on a ride.....one proud moment for a little girl :yes:

Thanks for sharing the photos with us all Shelly

Shellyamc
15-04-2010, 07:03 PM
Thanks everyone :hug2:

They are pretty cute ;)

Last summer was the first year Katie went on rides all by herself! She was SO proud! The little cars were the only ride she could go on with Marc because he sat so low and we could buckle him up. She took very good care of her little brother and made sure everyone knew it :lol:

Johnie
15-04-2010, 10:05 PM
awww they are such sweeties! How did Marc get to be so blond?

Shellyamc
16-04-2010, 12:54 AM
awww they are such sweeties! How did Marc get to be so blond?

Dh and I were both pretty blond when we were little. I think he will most likely get the dark hair when he is older. Dh was more strawberry blond, but I was an ash blond like he is :yes:

Tink
17-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Beautiful children. Katie is growing so fast. :sigh:

Adirondack Animal Land? Where is that, please? :unsure:

kazzaqld
17-04-2010, 12:07 PM
Gorgeous, Shelly!! :hug2:

I know what you mean about the blond - Gareth was blond when he was a baby and now it's darker every day - his uncle was like that, too.

I don't know how that happens - I have always been brunette!

foreverducky
17-04-2010, 02:46 PM
They are so adorable!

I was thinking the same thing...blonde? :D

Shellyamc
18-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Beautiful children. Katie is growing so fast. :sigh:

Adirondack Animal Land? Where is that, please? :unsure:

She is growing fast. :sorry: She is turning into one amazing little girl :yes:

I wondered where in the world you saw Adirondack Animal land and then I realized the entire family had jackets on from there :lol:

They are in Gloversville, NY. A really nice little place! They call it a Zoo, but honestly they take such good care of their animals. Lots of land and space for them to run and move. They are super clean and quite a few of their animals are rescued from people who had them in their homes:yes:

Adirondack Animal Land ::About the Zoo:: (http://www.adirondackanimalland.com/about/about.htm)