PDA

View Full Version : I'm so disgusted...

MarkE
16-04-2010, 01:52 PM
It's 2.47PM on a FRIDAY, and there's no thread yet!!

I'm off to an amateur (is that spelt correctly?) production of little shop of horrors tonight at my DGF's old uni. Then tomorrow its football, Blues vs Hull with all my friends and DGF's family.

What are we all up to? last weekend before back to school for most of you!!

ukwdwnut
16-04-2010, 02:08 PM
only just realised that too....oh wel this is it now :)

no plans yet other than rooting for the hammers, watching qualifying and the F1 race :D

arkvilla
16-04-2010, 02:22 PM
We have the wedding tomorrow so busy, busy.

My friends arrive from Liverpool tonight for it and are staying until Sunday.

More photo's Sunday

Sandra

Claire
16-04-2010, 02:22 PM
We've had a ferry day. Triple prizes for us. Brittany Ferries AND Condor Ferries in at Poole ferry terminal followed by an hour watching Sandbanks Chain Ferry. Anyone want to have a guess at Owen's latest "interest"? :D

As an aside, Brittany Ferries stopped sailing from Poole permanently last month and Condor shouldn't be in until May. I wonder if they've laid them on to help people getting to and from Europe?

Dawn
16-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Been to Brighton today. First stop - Primarni where they had nothing for Steven but I got 2 pairs of flip flops for 2. Then it was school shoes - don't ask how much. After that Steven fleeced me out of 38 worth of Build a Bear stuff because no way could he survive without the camo bear and soldier outfit including camo boxers. And then the bear needed the camo tent to live in. :thud:

Then Lego store and then Waterstones for more dragon taming books.

I'm poor now.

Tomorrow Steven has a karate grading - going for his blue belt. :thumbsup:

Slowhand
16-04-2010, 02:47 PM
I`ll be keeping my fingers crossed that gales blow over the UK from the SW in order to blow the dust cloud away thus allowing us to leave for Florida on Tuesday. :fingers:

Deafjeff
16-04-2010, 02:49 PM
I`ll be keeping my fingers crossed that gales blow over the UK from the SW in order to blow the dust cloud away thus allowing us to leave for Florida on Tuesday. :fingers:

Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Slowhand
16-04-2010, 02:49 PM
Got my fingers and toes crossed for you!
Thanks Jeff. :thumbsup:

josh.p.
16-04-2010, 02:51 PM
Sounds like Steven had fun!! :yes: His build a bear sounds well equipped for the wilderness now :rotfl: Good luck with the grading, I bet he'll do brilliantly.

Finished college at 1 and then took my camera back to argos to be sent away to Sony for repair. I swear I give off some electromagnetic pulse that causes everything I own to break!

daveann
16-04-2010, 05:51 PM
been at work all day and working all day :( only got 1 day off before we HOPEFULLY leave for Florida but im feeling like it might not happen if this volcano thing carries on :(
fed up of being expected to work because someone has been suspended because im senior :(

Tink
16-04-2010, 11:41 PM
:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

WE HAVE A BALD EAGLE NESTING PAIR RIGHT NEAR OUR HOUSE!!!!

You KNOW what we'll be doing! :9: :9: :9: :9:

Tinker
16-04-2010, 11:52 PM
Jim's dad just got out of the hospital . We will be spending the weekend at our in laws .

Dawn
17-04-2010, 06:31 AM

:mental::mental::mental::mental::mental:

josh.p.
17-04-2010, 11:04 PM

:mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :thud: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

Tink
18-04-2010, 02:38 PM
I so wish our Canon were still working. It has an incredible lens. :(

I'll try my best with my little point and shoot but you KNOW what a lousy photographer I am. :sigh:

Britchick
18-04-2010, 04:56 PM
rubbish Tink! we enjoy your photos.

I've spent the entire weekend gardening, every muscle in my body now aches!

Tink
18-04-2010, 08:57 PM
And of course it's rained all day... :sigh: No opportunity for photos. :(

MarkE
19-04-2010, 08:07 AM
Dawn, lou is dragon training with her class too! I spent saturday morning gutting out scales so she could make a wall display :)

Sunday we had a nice trip to the pub by a canal in Tamworth. Good times.

Sharni Tinkerbell
19-04-2010, 12:13 PM
been at work all day and working all day :( only got 1 day off before we HOPEFULLY leave for Florida but im feeling like it might not happen if this volcano thing carries on :(
fed up of being expected to work because someone has been suspended because im senior :(

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxxxx we are down to go next week and after 2 years saving up we will all be heart broken if we dont.
Sharni Tinkerbell

Tinker
19-04-2010, 04:57 PM
Would love to see your photos of the eagles, Sister Tink .

Tink
21-04-2010, 10:54 AM
If I can ever get a decent shot of them, I'll post some, Sister Tinker. The parents in flight are incredible, but the photos just aren't doing them justice.

I keep hoping for little heads to show above the nest top, but so far no luck...