PDA

View Full Version : from the Met Office

mumof2
17-04-2010, 05:45 PM
just thought this may be of interest

Met Office: Icelandic volcano eruption (http://www.metoffice.gov.uk/corporate/pressoffice/2010/volcano.html)

Britchick
17-04-2010, 06:23 PM
they were recommending health wise on Friday that if you have Asthma you make sure you carry your inhaler. Hopefully it will continue to be the same and doesn't start to affect people with lung disease :unsure:

KelBelle
17-04-2010, 07:09 PM
My sister is supposed to be flying to Lanzarote on thursday and she is really worried about her flight being cancelled :( Poor thing.

I dont know if it's just me, but is anyone else experiencing very sore eyes?! Not sure if it's to do with the ash or not.......xx

Britchick
17-04-2010, 07:20 PM
it's probably pollen Kel, there is tree pollen out now.

ukwdwnut
17-04-2010, 09:25 PM
ive been told by mummy to stay indoors lol....last thing i need to inhale with my lungs

chief
18-04-2010, 07:39 PM
My sister is supposed to be flying to Lanzarote on thursday and she is really worried about her flight being cancelled :( Poor thing.

I dont know if it's just me, but is anyone else experiencing very sore eyes?! Not sure if it's to do with the ash or not.......xx
:yes:yes me too.
they say as well as affecting breathing problems it can also affect your eyes too,:thumbsdown: but my hayfeaver is usually evey may to june so maybe its come early?:unsure: