PDA

View Full Version : International Drive

Tinker
19-04-2010, 05:14 PM
March 24th our first full day . We spent the evening of the 23rd at HoJo's on International Drive . We had breakfast at IHop . We shopped at the Prime Outlets , particularly the Disney Character Warehouse . A few hihlights ! We visied Wonder Works, rode this sweet trolley to the Titanic Exhibit and Jim did the helicopter tour . Couldn't pay me enough to go, but Jim loved it .

ukwdwnut
19-04-2010, 05:19 PM
great photos tinker

Tinker
19-04-2010, 05:33 PM
The evening of the 24th , we drove to Cocoa FL to see our friend Rob . While he was at work on the 25th , we drove over to Cocoa Beach . We ate at this restaurant Zachary's . Very Good Food ! Went to Manatee Sanctuary Park, I took a pic of an ant hill and got my shadow . :lol: We shopped at Ron Jon's . The aquarium was inside the Florida Sunset restaurant . Almost made me feel quilty eating the shrimp .

Tinker
19-04-2010, 05:38 PM
more pics of Ron Jon and the aquarium

Tinker
19-04-2010, 05:40 PM
Thank You Mick !

Tinker
19-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Pictures of Saratoga Springs Resort . Again we rented points . Our room was a Studio , number was 4123 in The Springs Building . The geyser was right outside our patio . That evening I excitably & proudly held my AP .

Tinker
19-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Jimminey's doctor appt is soon and we mainly did Epcot this trip . Will post those pics when I return .

Rosie0610
21-04-2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for posting these great pics Tinker! I can't wait to be at SSR in 12 days :)

I want to try and go to a Disney store this year as all ours have closed. Which do you recommend in the Orlando area?

Isafari
21-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Great photos, thank you so much for sharing them with us.
I especially love the I.Drive ones as we always visit the area when we are in Florida.

catrancher
21-04-2010, 06:25 PM
Great Pictures, Tinker! :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing.

Seeing those pictures of Ron Jon's and the Manatee park sure made me wish I still lived in Florida. :yes:

Tom (:macwave:... maybe some day again!)

Kate
21-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Lovely photos - i love seeing photos of places ive been, makes it all so real iykwim!

Tinker
21-04-2010, 06:52 PM
Thank You Everyone ! I will post more of our WDW trip,I've had a full schedule lately .
Rosie, the biggest & best is on International Drive , The Prime Outlets . Which is the largest of the Disney outlets . Its called Disney Character Warehouse . We got some great deals . You can even pin trade with the CM's . Lots of other outlets to visit too .

daisybow
05-06-2010, 08:39 PM
March 24th our first full day . We spent the evening of the 23rd at HoJo's on International Drive . We had breakfast at IHop . We shopped at the Prime Outlets , particularly the Disney Character Warehouse . A few hihlights ! We visied Wonder Works, rode this sweet trolley to the Titanic Exhibit and Jim did the helicopter tour . Couldn't pay me enough to go, but Jim loved it .

What is there to do at wonderworks? :rainbowsmile:

keith
05-06-2010, 09:30 PM

ooo lots and lots :yes:

There are floors full of arcade games, quizzes, "how fast do you throw" electronic measurers, brain games and experiences. A lot more than I thought there would be!

There's also a rather fun magic show there too :D

Isafari
05-06-2010, 10:25 PM

We have some info right HERE (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/orlando-beyond-the-parks/119-wonderworks/376-wonderworks.html) :thumbsup:
Oh, and HERE (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/orlando-dinner-a-evening-shows/111-dinner-shows/280-outta-control-magic-show.html)