PDA

View Full Version : Good Bye Tinkerbells Treasures

Tinker
21-04-2010, 06:46 PM
I forgot to tell you all . That when Jimminey & I were there in March , the store is no longer called Tinkerbell Treasures . No more pixiedust twinkling or Tinkerbell being woken up . It is now called The Princess Couture . In place of the pixiedust twinkling is Auroras dress that turns from blue to pink . I asked if it was a store that will return after renovations, but the CM's don't think so . Only told that Tinkerbell merchandise will still be sold there .
I was very sad , Good Bye Tinkerbells special window . This pic was taken in October when I woke her . :sigh:

Tink
21-04-2010, 11:20 PM
I'd heard this. :(

I'll miss it too Sister Tinker. Even though I "knew" better it was always fun to duck in and see her "trail."

Glad that I had a chance to introduce Seth to it!

Dawn
22-04-2010, 07:10 AM
Is this because so many moms were wrestling every morning to have their kid wake up Tink?

lisaw
22-04-2010, 07:28 AM
Oh thats a real shame :sorry:

MystikPiglit
22-04-2010, 02:18 PM
That's disappointing. Some of the WDW changes are not good ones.... :sigh:

Tinker
22-04-2010, 07:00 PM
I woke her up after her nap ( afternoon parade ) . I just happened to walk in dressed in Tinkerbell attire and the CM said, you want to wake Tinkerbell . I was soooo embarassed !!! He handed me the bell, but I called two little girls over to wake her . I stood behind them with camera ready . :lol:

SleepinCatz
22-04-2010, 08:00 PM
awww...I always liked that bit...I got to wake her at open one morning....

Tink
23-04-2010, 11:29 AM
It was the seemingly "little" things that made the memories at WDW. Unfortunately, many of these simple, random pleasures have disappeared. :(