PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Baby - Oh and WDW :)

Lisa1976
22-04-2010, 12:45 PM
Hubby and I are in the midst of planning our USA trip for next January.

We are currently hoping to have 4 nights in Vegas and then fly down to Disney for 11 nights, so far this is what we have:-

4 Nights - Stratosphere Hotel - Las Vegas
11 Nights - Port Orleans Riverside (free Quick Service Dining)

We always DIY our trips and its working out to around 3,000 with all flights, hotel, disney & seaworld tickets, car hire for Orlando, travel insurance and gatwick car parking.

What do you think - I thought it wasn't too bad!?!?!

Lisa

MystikPiglit
22-04-2010, 01:24 PM
Sounds great! :thumbsup:

lisaw
22-04-2010, 02:21 PM
Sounds fab Lisa and a good price too! :yes:

Britchick
22-04-2010, 05:11 PM
sounds good to me, love Vegas.......baby!

josh.p.
22-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Sounds fantastic :yes: I want to go to Vegas for my 21st :yes: (I can dream! haha) Your deal sounds fantastic :yes:

catrancher
22-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Just remember what Becca said in an earlier thread!

http://wdisneysecrets.com/forums/attachments/mouse-move/5776d1270911346-not-exactly-vegas-0410000950.jpg

Oops! Wrong state! :mental:

Tom (:macwave:... geographically challenged!)

keith
23-04-2010, 12:10 AM
We are currently hoping to have 4 nights in Vegas and then fly down to Disney for 11 nights, so far this is what we have:-

I think that's pretty spot on perfect! 4 or 5 vegas nights is about right and the rest in Disney Magic :yes:

4 Nights - Stratosphere Hotel - Las Vegas
11 Nights - Port Orleans Riverside (free Quick Service Dining)

The Stratosphere is good value IMHO and a nice restaurant at the top :yes: the only thing is, it's at the end of the strip and so a long way from most of the action. Not saying it's a problem, but it's a longish walk (for me, mr.lazy) or a taxi

[quo]te
We always DIY our trips and its working out to around 3,000 with all flights, hotel, disney & seaworld tickets, car hire for Orlando, travel insurance and gatwick car parking.

What do you think - I thought it wasn't too bad!?!?!
[/QUOTE]

We always DIY too but on our last vegas/disney split, found that virgin holidays offered a good deal.

Anyway, sounds totally brilliant :yes:

goofygal
24-04-2010, 08:16 AM
I love love love Vegas :yes: although 4 nights wouldnt be long enough for me to see all the shows :lol:

Deafjeff
24-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Wow great deal!

Might be worth to go to your travel agent and see if they can match your price....

I remember two years ago we were going to Orlando with virgin. we were given a quote from Thomas Cook for 1900. Our local travel agency dropped this to 1850. I told them 'thanks we going to another travel agency across the road and see if they can do a better deal'. Their face was a picture! The rep told us to come back IF they did a better deal.

The travel agency across the road did a better deal at 1800 so we went back to the original travel agency and they did a mega deal at 1500. We booked it on that very day!!!!!!!

Ever since they been so good to us and offered us a really good deal in fact we saved 400 at this year trip!!!
:thumbsup: