PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday!

mumof2
23-04-2010, 06:49 AM
i just typed a looong post then the internet not working message appeared, the program closed and lost everything i'd just done.

so in short, trying to get matthew ready for school, jamie has college interview this morning, nothing planned tomorrow, Sarah's 19th birthday Sunday...family and good friends evening gathering at her resting place, chinese lanterns, back to the house for memories, nibbles and a drink :thumbsup:

Deafjeff
23-04-2010, 06:57 AM
i just typed a looong post then the internet not working message appeared, the program closed and lost everything i'd just done.

so in short, trying to get matthew ready for school, jamie has college interview this morning, nothing planned tomorrow, Sarah's 19th birthday Sunday...family and good friends evening gathering at her resting place, chinese lanterns, back to the house for memories, nibbles and a drink :thumbsup:

Busy morning then!

I will be doing a lot of screwing this weekend :thumbsup:

Putting up our new wardrobe from Ikea! (You naughty people!)

Have fab weekend everyone!

daveann
23-04-2010, 07:11 AM
got a busy day getting everything ready but hopefully Dave and i are going to Orlando tomorrow :)

Deafjeff
23-04-2010, 07:18 AM
got a busy day getting everything ready but hopefully Dave and i are going to Orlando tomorrow :)

Flights not yet settled?

kazzaqld
23-04-2010, 07:25 AM
It's been a lovely day here today - hope your Friday will be as nice!

I'm thinking of taking my camera next time I'm in the office so you can see my walk to work (inspired by Becca's photos!)

Not much happening this weekend - the usual household chores!

Anzac Day here Sunday (like Remembrance or Veterans day) so we have a Public holiday Monday :thumbsup:

Good luck Jamie with your college interview!

mumof2
23-04-2010, 07:46 AM
Busy morning then!

I will be doing a lot of screwing this weekend :thumbsup:

Putting up our new wardrobe from Ikea! (You naughty people!)

Have fab weekend everyone!

:bugeye:JEFF! :rotfl:

:fingers:

It's been a lovely day here today - hope your Friday will be as nice!

I'm thinking of taking my camera next time I'm in the office so you can see my walk to work (inspired by Becca's photos!)

Not much happening this weekend - the usual household chores!

Anzac Day here Sunday (like Remembrance or Veterans day) so we have a Public holiday Monday :thumbsup:

Good luck Jamie with your college interview!

oooh i'd love to see your walk to work Kazza :yes:

I so hope Jamie gets in, it's for the next stage of the Auto Mechanic course he's been doing for the past 2 years.

Deafjeff
23-04-2010, 07:48 AM
mumof2 - whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa?! hehehe

How did you do the different quotes on your posting?!

ukwdwnut
23-04-2010, 08:04 AM
mumof2 - whhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa?! hehehe

How did you do the different quotes on your posting?!

jeff what you do is look to the right and of the the posts you want to add see the " button next to the quote button, click on all the posts you want to reply to except the last one, you need to click on the usual quote button and then a window pops up like normal with all the posts you selected to reply too :D

ukwdwnut
23-04-2010, 08:07 AM
got to go to gatwick to pick my brother up and the m25 is going to be manic that time of the afternoon, right in the middle of rush hour :(

lisaw
23-04-2010, 08:23 AM
Am so happy it's Friday - it's been a long week!

Usual getting the kids to activities tomorrow and then Sunday is an open day/lambing weekend at Berkshire Agricultural College, we go every year and its a really nice day out and we can take the dog with us which is a bonus!

Oh and last year there was an amazing gourmet doughnut seller there - Rhubarb Doughnut anyone? :D

Claire
23-04-2010, 08:33 AM
I might see my husband today. It's looking promising as we speak. This weekend we are celebrating Owen's 8th birthday. Could someone point out where the last 8 years went. I seem to have missed them!

Disneybumble
23-04-2010, 09:40 AM
Mairead fingers crossed for Jamie, and big :hug2: to you all for Sunday.
Lisa might see you there as we usually go:wave:
Claire l have everything crossed for you.:hug2: 8 years just flies past. It is true time gets quicker as you get older.
Jeff your weekend sounds good:tongue:
Kazza have the temps dropped yet
and finally
We have a quiet wkend ahead. Zoe is doing her first babysitting job tonight. Liam will be working at his kitchen job at the pub. We might attempt a BBQ if the weather is as good as they say.

Tink
23-04-2010, 11:18 AM
Well quite a weekend planned, from college interviews to unrelieved screwing to rhubarb doughnuts (I might even try one of those) to hot temps, to little boy's birthdays to bbqs...

and to us...

We're going to KIDANI VILLAGE!!! :9: Yep, little guy is upstairs (brought him home with me last night) right now. We're ready to head out this morning. We'll bring him home on Sunday.

We have so many things planned in such a short time, but we wanted to give him a good run for it. :D I hope we can keep up!

So, you'll not see me too much on this weekend...

I'll take the camera, but you KNOW how that goes... take care! :grouphug:

daveann
23-04-2010, 11:39 AM
tink whats the weather gonna do this weekend with you cause i need to know :lol:

uscwest
23-04-2010, 11:55 AM
I'm at work. Weather is supposed to be great today but not so for the rest of the weekend. USC Alumni association got group tickets for the baseball game between the Washington Nationals and Los Angeles Dodgers so going to that tonight.

ukwdwnut
23-04-2010, 01:03 PM
defo doing the airport run, bro is on his plane :(

MarkE
23-04-2010, 01:59 PM
I've just been to Thomas Cook to pay off my last part of my holiday to NYC in the summer!! I then celebrated by going to Wetherspoons with - they've had a real ale festival on for the past two weeks, so I've been 'sampling' most of it - today it was Zulu Ale from New Zealand, and it was lovely!!

Louise is meeting me in town after work for a cheeky beer in the sun, then tomorrow its up early to go garden furniture shopping. Saturday night we're out up town and Sunday it's THE midlands derby - Villa vs Blues!!

MystikPiglit
23-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Sarah's 19th birthday Sunday...

:hug2:

Good luck, hope it goes smoothly. :thumbsup:

I might see my husband today. It's looking promising as we speak.

lisaw
23-04-2010, 02:14 PM
Siobhan if you see me say hello - we will have Archie with us, our little black scruffy mutt :D

Dawn
23-04-2010, 02:44 PM
I WANT A RHUBARB DOUGHNUT!!!!!! :mental:

Seriously two of my best things together. :thumbsup:

Had a lovely first week back at school. Seriously lovely. Had a meeting with Steven's teacher yesterday about his quirks - he sometimes doesn't do large groups very well. Oh great, August will be fun. :lol:

Tomorrow Steven has karate then I have to take a piggie to see a rodentologist as the vet is at a loss, then a bit of faffing about in the garden and in the evening over to my parents as it's Grandad Fred's birthday so dinner and a nice long walk with the dogs is in order.

Sunday afternoon is Steven's birthday party.

Somewhere in that lot we have to make a collage of a hedgehog. :mental:

Isafari
23-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Just got home from work and nothing planned for this weekend.
I'm in the market for a new camcorder before our next trip so mayeb looking into that and comparing prices etc.
Just put some more videos onto Youtube.....all MK at the moment :) Probably do SW videos this weekend.

Claire
23-04-2010, 05:47 PM
Happy St George's Day btw!

lisaw
23-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Happy St George's Day btw!

Any news Claire?

Claire
23-04-2010, 05:55 PM
Any news Claire?

Should know in three mins!

lisaw
23-04-2010, 05:57 PM
Should know in three mins!

Claire
23-04-2010, 06:10 PM
:bounce: Checked in! He's on a flight and He's coming home! Only for 36 hrs but still!

lisaw
23-04-2010, 06:12 PM
Great news! :hug2:

Claire
23-04-2010, 06:14 PM
I can tell the children now. On the down side I have now got to drive to Bristol in an hour.

Disneybumble
23-04-2010, 07:28 PM
Claire that is great news. Have the best 36 hrs.:hug2:

kazzaqld
23-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Claire that is marvellous news! :thumbsup:

Drive safe! :hug2:

kazzaqld
23-04-2010, 08:39 PM
Kazza have the temps dropped yet

Well I don't think it's as cool as it should be for this time of year yet, still in short sleeves - but it is cool enough to need a blanket at night! Currently 19 degrees (6.40am) - forecast is for 24 (66 and 76 for our American friends!) Forecast for Sunday is 28 (83)