PDA

View Full Version : were going to disney tomorrow (maybe)

daveann
23-04-2010, 07:10 AM
well today has finally got here :)
waiting for an update at 10 to say if we will be going to fly tomorrow or not. we are going up to gatwick later today hopefully :)
the cases have just been got down from the loft so not packed a thing :( im exhausted its been a really bad 4 weeks with work and ive worked trebble the hours i should be anyway enough of that im on holiday now.
so i need to pack, do all the housework, change the bed, go to the shops for some bits, cook a dinner and make up the food for our flight (we dont like airline food)
im trying not to get to excited incase the flight is cancelled so fingers crossed were going to see mr and mrs mouse :)

Deafjeff
23-04-2010, 07:20 AM
well today has finally got here :)
waiting for an update at 10 to say if we will be going to fly tomorrow or not. we are going up to gatwick later today hopefully :)
the cases have just been got down from the loft so not packed a thing :( im exhausted its been a really bad 4 weeks with work and ive worked trebble the hours i should be anyway enough of that im on holiday now.
so i need to pack, do all the housework, change the bed, go to the shops for some bits, cook a dinner and make up the food for our flight (we dont like airline food)
im trying not to get to excited incase the flight is cancelled so fingers crossed were going to see mr and mrs mouse :)

Finger Cross for you all!

Flying with virgin?

Do let us know how you get on :yes:
:hug2:

daveann
23-04-2010, 07:29 AM
no were not flying with virgin :) were going with thomson our last flight with virgin 2 years ago was overpriced and standards were rubbish the stewards were awful and i think virgin need a rethink as they have made a name for themselves but i personally dont feel there providing the best service any more (just my own thoughts)
also we like flying into sanford we seem to get through the airport and imigration quicker and we love going to longhorn for food at lake mary :)

Deafjeff
23-04-2010, 07:30 AM
Fair enough..

ukwdwnut
23-04-2010, 08:14 AM
hope your flight is given the go ahead ann :fingers: for you........im off to gatwick later as well, sadly not flying :(

how much do you pay for thompson flights ann? if you dont mind me asking

we've flown into sanford once and i must say it was pretty darn quick getting thru immigration there but an hours drive to kissimmee which was nt too bad really the 417 was totally empty. didnt like the flight tho it was britannia, arent they thompson now? the plane was so small for a longhaul flight i couldnt move in the seat, never again

lisaw
23-04-2010, 08:25 AM
:fingers: you get the go ahead Ann :)

Disneybumble
23-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Here's hoping for you Ann. Keep us updated.

daveann
23-04-2010, 10:22 AM
just looked and we were due to fly at 10 in the morning but its delayed until 1 :( not to bad really just hope it isnt any later as dont like arriving late over there but hey its nothing really...........
Mick we couldnt get premium this time but the seat pitch is 33 inch in economy which having a 6ft 2 hubby is great its 36 inches in premium. we have only paid 750 for the 2 of us they usually charege about 180 extra for premium which really is worth it but as i say it was full also its 30kilos luggage in premium only 20 kilos in economy :)
we have had some fantastic flights with thomson and in my own opinion they beat virgin hands down but thats just my personal opinion i know others love virgin.

we usually just go straight along lake mark bulvd and down I4 to disney :)

Slowhand
23-04-2010, 11:32 AM
Hope things go according to plan.
Though it seems as though our meet at Gatwick has been cancelled now eh? :lol:

daveann
23-04-2010, 11:42 AM
:lol: i got the tinnies and bbq ready too but sorry i got a better offer :)

well i better get a start on the packing :)

uscwest
23-04-2010, 11:51 AM
Hope your flight gets out Ann. Have a great trip.

Isafari
23-04-2010, 04:07 PM
:fingers: all goes well and you're both having fun in the Florida sun in 2 days time. :hug2:

Have a wonderful time and safe journey.

daveann
23-04-2010, 04:33 PM
hopefully this time tomorrow florida time we will be preparing to land :)

a nice lady from thomsons rang this afternoon to advise us about the delay :)

MystikPiglit
23-04-2010, 04:35 PM
Hope it all goes well tomorrow. Have a funtastic trip. :wave:

daveann
23-04-2010, 09:23 PM
well were in the hotel at gatwick :) the M25 was quiet suppose thats cause ukwdwnut has left :lol: hopefully we wont be delayed again

be good everyone xx

Tinker
24-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Hope everything goes as planned . Have A Lovely Holiday !

mainecoon lover
24-04-2010, 08:24 PM
Hope you got away and have a super goliday :thumbsup:

Mags
24-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Hope you managed to get away. Have a lovely holiday.

Margaret

arkvilla
24-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Hopefully you're landing about now - have a really fantastic holiday

Sandra