PDA

View Full Version : Home

Tinkfan
28-04-2010, 12:02 AM
:sorry: We're home, this was the most crushing trip ever. it fills my heart with sadness to tell you my beloved dog sabre has passed away. he truly was my best friend and companion. He was full of love and devotion. I got the call while in the AK. Our daughter and son rushed to his side and made the painful decision. They brought him home and buried him under the pine tree in our side yard. he is facing our house and his friend across the street. I am so lonely without him. trish

Johnie
28-04-2010, 12:14 AM
oh honey, I am so sorry to hear this :hug2::hug2:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

josh.p.
28-04-2010, 12:52 AM
:hug2:

Tink
28-04-2010, 01:09 AM
Ah no. :hug2: I'm so sorry, Sister Tinkfan. I know your heart is aching. :hug2:

keith
28-04-2010, 01:25 AM
:hug2:

Tinkfan
28-04-2010, 03:08 AM
oh honey, I am so sorry to hear this :hug2::hug2:

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown...

Johnnie, thank you for that lovely poem. How I hope that it's true.

Tinkfan
28-04-2010, 03:09 AM
Ah no. :hug2: I'm so sorry, Sister Tinkfan. I know your heart is aching. :hug2:

More than you can believe.

Isafari
28-04-2010, 05:13 AM
:sorry::hug2:

mumof2
28-04-2010, 06:48 AM
oh no Trish, oh no....I'm so sorry sweetheart :hug2::hug2:

Skywatcher
28-04-2010, 06:58 AM
:hug2: :sigh:

lisaw
28-04-2010, 07:14 AM
I'm so sorry Trish :hug2::hug2:

Deafjeff
28-04-2010, 08:03 AM
:hug2: :comfort:

uscwest
28-04-2010, 11:23 AM
So sorry to hear about this Trish. :hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

catrancher
28-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Words can't even begin to express how sorry I am Trish! :hug2:

Tom (:macwave:... I too hope it's true!)

Rosie0610
28-04-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm so sorry Tinkfan. What terrible news. Hope your heart starts to heal a little bit everyday :hug2: