PDA

View Full Version : Prom Night Photos!

Beccaberry
28-04-2010, 05:51 PM
A few photos from the prom that Andrew and his girlfriend attended last weekend...the had a LOVELY time!

keith
28-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Fantastic photos :) My fave is the one of Andrew on his own in Black and white but the poses in all of them are pro :yes:

arkvilla
28-04-2010, 06:23 PM
Really lovely photo's , they both look great. I love turquoise

Sandra

uscwest
28-04-2010, 06:45 PM
Andrew has certainly become a handsome young man Becca. I can't believe he has grown up so fast, as he seemed so little when we first met him. Oh, and he has a LOVELY young lady also.

Britchick
28-04-2010, 06:48 PM
Aww, i bet you were all leaky!

mainecoon lover
28-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Great photo's. You have a handsome young man there.

Johnie
28-04-2010, 08:06 PM
I can't beleive my Andrew is a MAN.

Rosie0610
28-04-2010, 08:46 PM
Sooo Nice!! I love the color ones. The dress is soo pretty!

I can't believe how grown up Andrew looks! Seriously, do you send him to bed as a boy and he woke up all grown??

Tinker
28-04-2010, 08:48 PM
Absolutely Stunning !
I can't but help notice the Daytime Emmy Award behind the gorgeous couple ?!?!

foreverducky
28-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Fantastic photos! You know I love the b&w ones.

Oh my gosh! That is a stunning color. That blue for her dress and his tie is absolutely beautiful!

Tink
28-04-2010, 09:24 PM
Oh gosh. I agree. The solo B&W is perfect except it did really funny things to my eyes.

She's a lovely girl. The color coordination is great! Nice that they had a good time. :yes:

Shellyamc
28-04-2010, 10:37 PM
I don't know where to start. You take amazing pictures and you made a pretty amazing man there as well :yes:

I love that color, the dress, and just about everything else! They look very cute together :yes:

Now I'm going to go register Katie for pre-k and probably cry all over the woman :lol:

Tinkfan
28-04-2010, 11:41 PM
:hug2: Becca is he a junior or a senior? Lovely simply lovely!!

Deafjeff
29-04-2010, 07:20 AM
Fab photos, it is shame that we dont have something similar over there :unsure:

Skywatcher
29-04-2010, 08:56 AM
Awesome shots mate :yes: a handsome couple they are too - amazed how he has turned into a man

Beccaberry
29-04-2010, 02:41 PM
Fantastic photos :) My fave is the one of Andrew on his own in Black and white

The solo B&W is perfect except it did really funny things to my eyes.

Also my favorite :wink: makes me all misty eyed though...

I can't believe how grown up Andrew looks! Seriously, do you send him to bed as a boy and he woke up all grown??

...amazed how he has turned into a man

...and you made a pretty amazing man there as well

I can't beleive my Andrew is a MAN.

He has indeed grown up right before my eyes. It utterly blows my mind.

Becca is he a junior or a senior? Lovely simply lovely!!

He's a junior...so we'll get to do all this again next year!! Actually, we'll be doing it again next MONTH! This was her prom, next month is his :) (Um. Can you say small fortune?) Luckily, she's going to wear the same dress so the tux will be easy; they did do a fantastic job color matching :) And she's just adorable (Katii - with two i's :wink: ) She's even got him doing his homework :wiggle:

I can't but help notice the Daytime Emmy Award behind the gorgeous couple ?!?!

Not a Daytime Emmy per se....just an Emmy. Her dad won it for his coverage of the Beijing Olympics.