PDA

View Full Version : My new tent!

mumof2
30-04-2010, 08:54 PM
It's mine! 102 which is good as the previous 2 i missed went for 112 and i only really wanted to go to 100....result! :thumbsup:

ummmm so now I actually really have to go camping....:unsure:

i also bought a 2 man pop up tent at Lidl for 35, and a double mattress. OMG now i feel scared!

The site i hoped to get into for a few nights at half term is full :thumbsdown:

josh.p.
30-04-2010, 09:41 PM
:D yay!! I hope you're not scared of spiders!

Beccaberry
30-04-2010, 11:00 PM
OOH very cool!! Do you have photos? We're looking to buy one this season as well...we borrowed most of the summer last year trying to decide if, as a family, we enjoyed it enough to buy our own...we LOVED it!

Tinkfan
01-05-2010, 02:38 AM
:wave: I should have posted you our huge 2 room tent that we've only used once!!!!:yes: A word of advice, find a cheap large area rug( like the kind you can use in dorm rooms) and put it on the floor of the tent in the area you sleep in, it takes away the dampness a little bit.:yes:

mumof2
01-05-2010, 08:42 AM
JOSH....:slap:

i CANNOT believe you said that! I've been trying to put the thought of those......shudder......things to the back of my mind. that's it, you've done it now

BRAND NEW TENT FOR SALE, NEVER USED!

mumof2
01-05-2010, 08:45 AM
OOH very cool!! Do you have photos?

I do!

I should have it by mid to end of next week, then i'll take it down to the green at the seafront to try and set it up!

mumof2
01-05-2010, 08:48 AM
:wave: I should have posted you our huge 2 room tent that we've only used once!!!!:yes: A word of advice, find a cheap large area rug( like the kind you can use in dorm rooms) and put it on the floor of the tent in the area you sleep in, it takes away the dampness a little bit.:yes:

I said exactly that to Mum the other day!

Except I thought floor cushions and stragetically placed soft lighting would go nicely with the rug.....i do believe my Mother thinks I'm bonkers! :tongue:

josh.p.
01-05-2010, 08:49 AM
JOSH....:slap:

i CANNOT believe you said that! I've been trying to put the thought of those......shudder......things to the back of my mind. that's it, you've done it now

BRAND NEW TENT FOR SALE, NEVER USED!
:doh: Sorry :unsure:

Britchick
01-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Except I thought floor cushions and stragetically placed soft lighting would go nicely with the rug.....i do believe my Mother thinks I'm bonkers! :tongue:

see that's where it goes out of control for me. First the rug......then the scatter cushions then the hot tub.

Jon won't let me have a yurt in the back garden. So unfair!:thumbsdown:

mumof2
01-05-2010, 09:57 AM
*gasp* hot tub, i like your way of thinking, you can get those inflatable ones now can't you! :yes:

and what's wrong with putting a yurt in the back garden? can't see the problem myself! :tongue:

Britchick
01-05-2010, 11:30 AM
*gasp* hot tub, i like your way of thinking, you can get those inflatable ones now can't you! :yes:

and what's wrong with putting a yurt in the back garden? can't see the problem myself! :tongue:

I have seen them Mairead, they have them in Homebase. I'm thinking they don't have enough power to really bubble.

I have absolutely no idea what the problem with a yurt is or a goat or chickens or a miniature pig.

But you know when you go away for 4 months who knows what could happen!!! :wiggle:

foreverducky
01-05-2010, 11:31 AM
Very cool! So where's the potty? :unsure: I didn't see a room for that. :D

Beccaberry
01-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Um. What's a yurt, please? And why does he need a hot tub?

Britchick
01-05-2010, 11:45 AM
FULL CIRCLE - Luxury Lake District Yurts - Our Yurts / Yurt campsites uk (http://www.lake-district-yurts.co.uk/info/our-yurts.html)

Beccaberry
01-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Oh my. I need one of those. Or perhaps two.

Not sure why I was thinking it was some sort of barn animal.... :doh:

mumof2
01-05-2010, 02:57 PM
Oh my. I need one of those. Or perhaps two.

Not sure why I was thinking it was some sort of barn animal.... :doh:

:ROFL:

Britchick
01-05-2010, 03:00 PM
Perhaps because I listed it with other animals!