PDA

View Full Version : Keith

mainecoon lover
03-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Could you not buy an ipad and have it delivered to your hotel in Disney.

iPad - Apple Store (U.S.) (http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad?mco=OTY2ODA0NQ)

Skywatcher
03-05-2010, 05:40 PM
I have sneaking suspicion that he may want to go to the apple store at some point;) :lol:

mainecoon lover
03-05-2010, 05:42 PM
I have sneaking suspicion that he may want to go to the apple store at some point;) :lol:

Very true but it could be waiting for him when he arrives at the hotel and then he can visit the apple store later ;)

keith
03-05-2010, 05:45 PM
Well I've considered it but I've had problems in the past with places wanting the credit card address to be the same as the delivery address which it obviously wont be in a hotel :(

I don't know how much Apple would care though :/

mainecoon lover
03-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Well I've considered it but I've had problems in the past with places wanting the credit card address to be the same as the delivery address which it obviously wont be in a hotel :(

I don't know how much Apple would care though :/

Awe thats a shame. I have found it with some sites but not others. I guess if you are spending that much money they have to aware.

josh.p.
04-05-2010, 07:50 AM
I had Mum's iPod that I got her for Christmas delivered to another address :yes: (So that she didn't 'intercept' it in the post)