PDA

View Full Version : What souveniers do you buy from WDW?

MonorailMick
08-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I want to try and collect something little from everywhere we go at Disney :wiggle: and because there'll be limited time I wanted to know what everyone else collects or has to buy from there :D

Dawn
08-05-2010, 01:28 PM
Anything and everything. :lol:

I keep all my receipts and napkins and the plastic spoons and stuff and bring them all home and stuff them in a cupboard. Then 3 years later open the cupboard and it all falls out and we sit and reminisce before throwing the lot away to make room for the next lot.

Buying....

Hmmm, usual t-shirts and stuff. Pins seem to come home with us a lot. On this trip I'm on a mission to get aerial toppers. Steven will want Star Wars and Club Penguin things though. Always seem to come home with at least one pair of jammies and a dated christmas ornament as well.

chief
08-05-2010, 01:32 PM
:poohflutterbys:when we went this march i bought a lanyard for my tickets and i collected a pin badge for every character that the children had a photo and autograph with. i also brought t shirts towells mugs etc

keith
08-05-2010, 01:36 PM
I seem to buy mugs :lol: I have hundreds :unsure: I do have some very special pins though, ones sent to me by special friends, or ones from tours I've been on.

I very occasionally buy a pin from a favourite show or something like that but I don't want to get into "general pin collecting" or it'll be the end of my life and bank balance :lol: so I'm very picky

chief
08-05-2010, 01:39 PM
keith ive just seen your countdown not long now. are you all packed and ready. hope you have a fab time:yes:

keith
08-05-2010, 01:44 PM
keith ive just seen your countdown not long now. are you all packed and ready. hope you have a fab time:yes:

To be honest we're a bit flat at the moment because the volcanic ash is bad again and friends in the weather research places are telling me that early next week may be utterly hopeless (their words) for flights :(

So I'm trying to stay positive and pack cases but not feeling very positive right now

uscwest
08-05-2010, 04:57 PM
We collect pins, especially Passholder pins and Special Events pins. We also collect t-shirts for special events.

Deafjeff
08-05-2010, 05:26 PM
We buy Christmas bauble every time we go there (yes they all clash but who cares!)

Isafari
08-05-2010, 05:29 PM
Steamboat Willie and Mickey pins. Also SW plush, SW ornaments....I love SW!!!!

Britchick
08-05-2010, 08:09 PM
Fridge magnets, christmas decorations. Pins (dh said he would divorce me if i ever bought one- sadly he decided not to :tongue:) just things i take a fancy to lol

Oh and i keep room cards, fastpasses, napkins, pixie dust, stickers etc etc. Just had a sort out actually

chief
08-05-2010, 08:30 PM

To be honest we're a bit flat at the moment because the volcanic ash is bad again and friends in the weather research places are telling me that early next week may be utterly hopeless (their words) for flights :(

So I'm trying to stay positive and pack cases but not feeling very positive right now

oh no i didnt realise there was still stuff going up!! we will keep our fingers crossed for you all:comfort:

keith
08-05-2010, 08:36 PM
oh no i didnt realise there was still stuff going up!! we will keep our fingers crossed for you all:comfort:

Thanks, much needed :yes:

lisaw
08-05-2010, 08:47 PM
Keeping everything crossed for you Keith :fingers: :fingers: :fingers:

I collect anything and everything - pins (resorts/shows/specials etc), christmas stuff, kitchen stuff, photo frames, pictures - you name it! :lol:

ukwdwnut
09-05-2010, 12:27 AM
hardly anything really....we just have a couple of disney photo frames, one on top of the tv and one thats bigger on my chest of drawers. im the disney nut in the house, so the OH doesnt want anything about the house

BUTTERHEAD1
09-05-2010, 04:18 AM
Christmas ornaments and Kitchen stuff.