PDA

View Full Version : Complete Orlando

Britchick
13-05-2010, 05:21 PM
I'm very impressed with their customer service, I've been emailing them questions both before and after booking and they are very helpful and very quick at getting back to me. I was a little nervous about booking with them as i don't do travel agents but :thumbsup:

tb2830
13-05-2010, 05:38 PM
I'm very impressed with their customer service, I've been emailing them questions both before and after booking and they are very helpful and very quick at getting back to me. I was a little nervous about booking with them as i don't do travel agents but :thumbsup:

when i rang the other day for some prices i thought they were great .....

Disneybumble
13-05-2010, 05:39 PM
What made you go with them Julie?

Britchick
13-05-2010, 05:42 PM
I was going to book with the disney site but I was concerned the $ rate may plummet therefore increasing holiday prices for next year. They were doing the deal i wanted- free dining at OKW at 42% off. They also don't charge a fee for using your credit card- i wanted to use this for double protection.

ukwdwnut
13-05-2010, 05:46 PM
I was going to book with the disney site but I was concerned the $ rate may plummet therefore increasing holiday prices for next year. They were doing the deal i wanted- free dining at OKW at 42% off. They also don't charge a fee for using your credit card- i wanted to use this for double protection.

that sounds like a great deal jules, no wonder you couldnt resist it :D

will have a look myself for next year

ukwdwnut
13-05-2010, 05:52 PM
are the prices quoted incl of flights too jules?

Britchick
13-05-2010, 06:51 PM
i booked accomodation only- if you look at the site you can add all the different elements to make a holiday or buy separately

Isafari
13-05-2010, 06:57 PM

Great to know you've had good service from them :thumbsup:

Britchick
13-05-2010, 06:59 PM
Great to know you've had good service from them :thumbsup:

I did email them to say thanks, i think we're all quick to complain but not to compliment!

Isafari
13-05-2010, 07:10 PM
I did email them to say thanks, i think we're all quick to complain but not to compliment!

That is so true :yes:

ukwdwnut
13-05-2010, 07:35 PM
i booked accomodation only- if you look at the site you can add all the different elements to make a holiday or buy separately

yeah i saw it after i posted....didnt work out cheaper for me tho

Britchick
13-05-2010, 07:37 PM
yeah i saw it after i posted....didnt work out cheaper for me tho

I didn't think you were staying on site

ukwdwnut
13-05-2010, 08:11 PM
I didn't think you were staying on site

im not, was still dearer with a villa, flight and no car, i get a car in there too for what they quoted me will have another look to be sure of that