PDA

View Full Version : Konichiwa! Lunchtime!

gwennie81
15-05-2010, 04:47 PM
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

gwennie81
16-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Sorry about this picture. It looked good before I ate it. Digitally memorialized, not so much. HAHA!

Tink
16-05-2010, 10:33 AM
I've never tried the sushi at Yaki Tori House. Did you like it? I'm pretty rigid on where I will eat sushi, and never really was too sure about a counter service offering?

I think the photo is fine!

gwennie81
18-05-2010, 04:28 AM
The sushi isn't TOO bad. I've had worse. For some reason this day it was a little warm and chewy. I was kind of in the mood for sushi, though and the Yakitori House seemed pallatable. The salad was delicious (although I think it probably costs ~$1.99 in local sushi joints as opposed to $3.99). It's typical watered-down Disney food. Not too offensive to the American pallate. I did notice that they serve unagi (eel, my favorite) in the big place above Mitsukoshi. I just didn't want to spend "that" much on lunch.

Tink
18-05-2010, 08:13 AM
I enjoy unagi too and uni, but they don't have sea urchin at Disney. :shrug:

Still not sure I'd buy it there, sushi or sashimi I mean. Warm would have turned me right off. :lipwobble:

I'm glad you enjoy it though, and that there were no ill effects! :eek:

josh.p.
23-05-2010, 11:56 PM
I'm not a huge fan of sushi as I'm a veggie and can only eat veggie sushi which isn't very nice!! but that does look lovely :yes: In Hong Kong we visited a Japanese style restaurant and my friend Siobhan ordered sushi and it looked fantastic :yes:

ukwdwnut
24-05-2010, 08:37 AM
dont think i could bring myself to eat that

arkvilla
24-05-2010, 09:18 PM
dont think i could bring myself to eat that

Nor me... Cucumber doesn't like me and Im not keen on fish..., especially if it's raw :exit:

Sandra