PDA

View Full Version : For Keith

ukwdwnut
17-05-2010, 08:33 AM
only if you have a moment to spare, it can wait until you get back, but im posting now so i dont forget :lol:

seeing as your in this game. do you know of a website designer that does product sales. i.e lauren has a list of beauty products that she now sells and wants to be able to sell online as well as over the counter.

any ideas?

catrancher
17-05-2010, 11:09 AM
Mick,

I'm sure Keith will have better ideas than I do but just for grins, has she thought about an eBay store? Fairly quick and easy to setup and I know there's software packages available that let you easily manage fairly large inventories of product.

Tom (:macwave:... just thinking!)

ukwdwnut
17-05-2010, 11:18 AM
Mick,

I'm sure Keith will have better ideas than I do but just for grins, has she thought about an eBay store? Fairly quick and easy to setup and I know there's software packages available that let you easily manage fairly large inventories of product.

Tom (:macwave:... just thinking!)

if you mean sell it on ebay tom, she not allowed to, one of the rules of the product company

catrancher
17-05-2010, 11:32 AM
if you mean sell it on ebay tom, she not allowed to, one of the rules of the product company

Ahhh... well so much for that idea. Truth be told though, I can understand why the product company would do that. Too easy to overwhelm the market doing it on eBay. Also, this way, they get to find out who's really sincere!

Tom (:macwave:... back to thinking!)

ukwdwnut
17-05-2010, 11:38 AM
understandable eh!!

shes only been selling it since saturday and she took 170 just from selling the products @ a 50% mark up thats just over 5k pm :wiggle:

Skywatcher
17-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Through amazon marketplace?

ukwdwnut
17-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Through amazon marketplace?

not sure about there chris :unsure: will put it to her thx

she just wants as far as i know a website where her customers can order the products they need from home as well as when they visit for treatments

Britchick
17-05-2010, 04:27 PM
there's plenty of them around but you have to pay for them. Have a google