PDA

View Full Version : take out delivery?

UKTim
19-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Not that interested in groceries because we're on holiday but we'd like something more than just pizza delivered :( does anywhere close to disney do take out deliveries??

Shellyamc
19-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Well I do know that when we stayed at the All Stars we got pizza and soda delivered from the food court in the main building. :yes: It was one of those long rough park days :lol:

Sorry I can't be more help than that.

Tink
19-07-2008, 03:48 PM
There are a number of places that do deliveries, but the problem becomes, to deliver on WDW property. Last I knew, that was allowed for only a very few delivery places.

Take away yourself, yes. Delivery will be a challenge.

Dawn
19-07-2008, 04:15 PM
Can I get pizza and stuff delivered to my villa?

Johnie
19-07-2008, 04:24 PM
Yes. Most villas come with an assortment of menus from various delivery places. There are also a ton of restaurants now that do curbside to go. You call them and then come pick up the order (Applebee's, Ruby Tuesdays, Outback, etc)

keith
19-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Can I get pizza and stuff delivered to my villa?

you could invite me over? I'd bring pizza for everyone :):overhere:

Dawn
19-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Yes. Most villas come with an assortment of menus from various delivery places. There are also a ton of restaurants now that do curbside to go. You call them and then come pick up the order (Applebee's, Ruby Tuesdays, Outback, etc)

Cool. Very handy when the boy is worn out. We can send him to bed and everyone can come over for pizza and a pool party. :D