PDA

View Full Version : im so stressed out at the moment

tb2830
19-05-2010, 05:29 PM
so stressed i feel my head is going to blow .......not anything in particular just a whole bundle of things

suffering from headaches more than ever too

ukwdwnut
19-05-2010, 05:33 PM
hope you feel better soon trace

:hug2::hug2::hug2::hug2:

Skywatcher
19-05-2010, 05:33 PM
:hug2: always here Hun x

tb2830
19-05-2010, 05:38 PM
didnt help that today we had a stupid locum as our pharmacist is cycling in spain meant to be shut at 6.00 i didnt leave till 6.20

she just didnt know what she was doing and we have baskets galore all over the sides

arkvilla
19-05-2010, 06:00 PM
Oh dear... have a nice bath, glass of wine and watch the soap awards - a bit of mindless tv and relaxation will do you good

Sandra

Isafari
19-05-2010, 06:07 PM
I hope things improve soon Tracy :hug2:

tb2830
19-05-2010, 06:14 PM
Oh dear... have a nice bath, glass of wine and watch the soap awards - a bit of mindless tv and relaxation will do you good

Sandra

sounds great sandra:yes:

i just feel as if i have the weight of the world on my shoulders at the moment:thumbsdown:

a friend who i have been there through thick and thin for 17 years and who i considered to be one of my best friends changed jobs from where i work to somewhere esle. in the past year she has changed beyond belief and has hardly bothered to send a text or even make a phone call but what has topped it off is that she walked out on her hubby (who is truly fantastic with her) and 3 children the youngest being 10 to pursue a life that is all about her.

we werent just friends we were family and to watch what she has done is awful .... to the point that i dont even want to talk to her.

her hubby is doing a fantastic job keeping his family together.

then to top it off we have a lovely old man that comes into the pharmacy most days for something or another but i started to worry when we discovered that between us all each day he had bought 32 co codamal a day so had to talked to our pharmacy to put a stop to it ...... i dont like the fact he is obviously taking more painkillers than he is meant to

perhaps i just need to switch off and not let things that are happening around me bother me so much

wow that was a long winded post

xx

Tink
19-05-2010, 11:47 PM
No it wasn't long winded at all. :hug2: You need to vent sometimes and this is a safe place to do it.

You care about your work, and the people who come in. Anything else and it wouldn't be you.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend! :sorry: Something really odd going on there for such a complete change in a person. I hope she sorts herself out before permanent damage is done to her children and (I'll guess soon to be former) husband.

Try to relax, and get some real rest. Do something nice for yourself, ok? :hug2:

josh.p.
20-05-2010, 12:02 AM
:hug2:

ukwdwnut
20-05-2010, 12:23 AM
was it someone she met in her new job? that can and does happen a lot, you hear about it all the time

tb2830
20-05-2010, 08:18 AM
No it wasn't long winded at all. :hug2: You need to vent sometimes and this is a safe place to do it.

You care about your work, and the people who come in. Anything else and it wouldn't be you.

I'm really sorry to hear about your friend! :sorry: Something really odd going on there for such a complete change in a person. I hope she sorts herself out before permanent damage is done to her children and (I'll guess soon to be former) husband.

Try to relax, and get some real rest. Do something nice for yourself, ok? :hug2:

thanks tink

yeh my friend has totally changed, her hubby was the type of hubby we all would want, even she praised the ground he walked on till she changed her job.

she went and got massive tatoo's and started going out and not coming back till the next day, he never said anything and hoped she was just having a midlife crisis.

they celebrated her birthday on the tuesday and on the thursday she said she was leaving and by friday she was gone.

it hurts to have lost one of my bestest friends and hurts for me to watch what her family are going through and she isnt bothered in the slightest.

and yes i do care about my customers thats why i couldnt stand and watch what he was doing and not be concerned for his health..

and thank you tink :hug2: and everyone esle just for being you and being there.

xx

tb2830
20-05-2010, 08:20 AM
was it someone she met in her new job? that can and does happen a lot, you hear about it all the time

erm not sure think the problem is most of the girls she works with now arent married with children.

but once your a mother you cant just walk out :thumbsdown:

ukwdwnut
20-05-2010, 08:53 AM
erm not sure think the problem is most of the girls she works with now arent married with children.

but once your a mother you cant just walk out :thumbsdown:

could very well be, but if shes found another fella people do the most odd things totally out of character. sad fact i know, you have to feel sorry for all that have been affected. she might just come to her senses after a while and realise what shes doing. it may just be she needs to freshen her life up, feels like shes in a rut, im not condoning what shes done but people do funny things at odd times. cant see why she has stopped all contact with you tho, thats another odd thing to do

tb2830
20-05-2010, 09:15 AM
could very well be, but if shes found another fella people do the most odd things totally out of character. sad fact i know, you have to feel sorry for all that have been affected. she might just come to her senses after a while and realise what shes doing. it may just be she needs to freshen her life up, feels like shes in a rut, im not condoning what shes done but people do funny things at odd times. cant see why she has stopped all contact with you tho, thats another odd thing to do

i think she has stopped contact with me because im part of her old life im also very open and upfront with her and if i dont like what she is doing i tell her.

its been a month now and originally she said she was leaving hubby in the house with the kids so they wouldnt have there lives turned upside down BUT now she wants the hosue sold.

all i see is a very selfish woman and to be honest i dont want someone like that as my friend.

she didnt even shed a tear when she drove away from the house. a very hard hearted person.

mumof2
20-05-2010, 09:40 AM
oh Tracy hun :hug2::hug2:

Tink
20-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Clearly, your friend's behavior is bothering you a great deal and causing you no small amount of stress. Try really hard not to personalize what she's done ok? You couldn't do anything to have prevented it. :hug2:

You can support her husband, and be a friend to him and help with the children, if you've the heart for it, but only if that.

She's chosen a rocky path to walk and she'll end up paying a hefty price for it. She may not care now, but there will come a day when it will come crashing around her ears.

You should be well away from her when it does. :hug2:

tb2830
20-05-2010, 10:42 AM
Clearly, your friend's behavior is bothering you a great deal and causing you no small amount of stress. Try really hard not to personalize what she's done ok? You couldn't do anything to have prevented it. :hug2:

You can support her husband, and be a friend to him and help with the children, if you've the heart for it, but only if that.

She's chosen a rocky path to walk and she'll end up paying a hefty price for it. She may not care now, but there will come a day when it will come crashing around her ears.

You should be well away from her when it does. :hug2:

:hug2: thank you tink i always feel so much better after ive spoke to you.

her family know im here should they need me and i ring her hubby now and again to check that he is ok.

Tink
20-05-2010, 10:50 AM
See? That is your kindness and compassion. :hug2: You are doing all you should be, and he'll know that you are there if he really needs your help with anything.

Now, Miss! Tell us what you are going to do for yourself to be kind to yourself! I know it's only Thursday, but the weekend looms!

(Nice movie, nice meal out, a drink or two with friends, a nice bottle of champagne at home? C'mon Missy! What's it to be? A treat at a day spa)? :D

tb2830
20-05-2010, 10:54 AM
See? That is your kindness and compassion. :hug2: You are doing all you should be, and he'll know that you are there if he really needs your help with anything.

Now, Miss! Tell us what you are going to do for yourself to be kind to yourself! I know it's only Thursday, but the weekend looms!

(Nice movie, nice meal out, a drink or two with friends, a nice bottle of champagne at home? C'mon Missy! What's it to be? A treat at a day spa)? :D

lol well i work on a saturday so my weekend doesnt start till sunday

the champagne idea sounds great thou so might just do that :hug2:

Tink
20-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Ah yes. Champagne. The magic elixir! :D :D Nothing works like a nice cold bottle of bubbly stuff to lighten my mood and remind me that all really is right in the world. :D :D

ukwdwnut
20-05-2010, 12:49 PM
i think she has stopped contact with me because im part of her old life im also very open and upfront with her and if i dont like what she is doing i tell her.

its been a month now and originally she said she was leaving hubby in the house with the kids so they wouldnt have there lives turned upside down BUT now she wants the hosue sold.

all i see is a very selfish woman and to be honest i dont want someone like that as my friend.

she didnt even shed a tear when she drove away from the house. a very hard hearted person.

what a silly woman she is. she couldnt have cared much for your friendship trace could she, i know what kind of person you are and she has to be mad to give that up.

he doesnt have to sell at all trace he can stay there until the kids are 18, same applies if he left and she stayed to bring them up, i think shes shot herself in the foot, but he sounds like hes well rid of her. to not even shed a tear when she left those poor kiddies just goes to show what sort of cold hearted person she is. and your right you dont need friends like that, her hubs is lucky to have a friend like you that cares :yes:

tb2830
20-05-2010, 04:25 PM
what a silly woman she is. she couldnt have cared much for your friendship trace could she, i know what kind of person you are and she has to be mad to give that up.

he doesnt have to sell at all trace he can stay there until the kids are 18, same applies if he left and she stayed to bring them up, i think shes shot herself in the foot, but he sounds like hes well rid of her. to not even shed a tear when she left those poor kiddies just goes to show what sort of cold hearted person she is. and your right you dont need friends like that, her hubs is lucky to have a friend like you that cares :yes:

you dont realise at the time until something like this happens how worthless someone see's your friendship
and how hurtful it can be.
he has got a appointment with a solicator this week to find out where he stands as she also hasnt gave him a single penny since she left.

ukwdwnut
20-05-2010, 04:43 PM
you dont realise at the time until something like this happens how worthless someone see's your friendship
and how hurtful it can be.
he has got a appointment with a solicator this week to find out where he stands as she also hasnt gave him a single penny since she left.

just goes to show you doesnt it :(

the solicitor will tell him she has to pay maintainence to him for the kids :yes: exact same thing that happened to a friend at xmas, she left and she has to pay him

tb2830
30-05-2010, 04:13 PM
would just like to say im feeling way much better today ... i still havent heard from my friend but hey ho its her loss

craig took carl out last night and he had a great time and realised theres much more to life

he called in today to say thanks for a great evening :yes:

my friends mum has been awful to her grandaughter because she didnt want to go to the caravan with her mum so she has been told she is not welcome at her house (she's only 15)

they are all really postitive thou and having a great time living with dad