PDA

View Full Version : Pick me, pick me!

Isafari
23-05-2010, 09:32 AM
I want to know what shows/parades etc you've all been picked to take part in. Any of the parks, not just Disney.

We were waiting in line for a photo with Mickey in Camp Minnie-Mickey last year. We were messing with the camera turned backwards trying to take a photo of ourselves and giggleing a lot :wiggle: We were approached by a cast member who asked if we wanted to be in Mickeys float in the afternoon parade. :mickeybounce: It was great fun :thumbsup:

DH was selected to get splashed from Clyde in Seaworld's Clyde & Seamore show after embarrassing himself doing the "I'm a little teapot" routine.

DH was selected for the backlot tour at Hollywood Studios - he played the captain.

DH was selected to play a character in Earthquake at Universal Studios.

DH was elected to have a dog jump over him etc at Animal Actors in Universal Studios.

DH was selected at Animal Kingdom's Flights of Wonder show to go on stage and have a bird fly directly at him while he took photos

DH was selected to be the dancer in Monster Inc

We were selected to be part of Macey's parade at Universal Studios.

Britchick
23-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Caitlin was taken out of the crowd in the parade twice once by cinderellas ladies in waiting then by snow white. She was very shy and couldn't wait to get back to her stroller LOL

My Dad managed to get into the hot seat at who wants to be a millionaire. He got to 1000 points- he gave the pins to me :wiggle:

catrancher
23-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Hmmm... all we ever got specially selected for was to sit in the front seats at "Who Wants to be a Millionaire - Play It!".

Tom (:macwave:... limited selection)

ukwdwnut
23-05-2010, 11:39 AM
whats the show(the making of a movie), where you stand on a boat, then get shot at by planes? before that someone sits in a tanks and gets soaked with about 2000gals of water?

Isafari
23-05-2010, 11:43 AM
whats the show(the making of a movie), where you stand on a boat, then get shot at by planes? before that someone sits in a tanks and gets soaked with about 2000gals of water?

Backlot Tour

ukwdwnut
23-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Backlot Tour

thats what i was thinking, but thought it had its own name, duh!!!!

lauren and her ex got picked to go on the backlot tour, they were on the boat looking like a couple of spare ones at a wedding lol....always makes me laugh when i watch the footage of it :lol:

Dawn
23-05-2010, 04:59 PM
Backlot Tour here too.

Adrian was the one who sat in the little engine room and had the tank of water tipped over him. I was the boat captain. It was an oscar worthy performance. :D

BUTTERHEAD1
23-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Last summer I was an extra in the Indiana Jones show and I was "that guy" at the laugh factory. My daughter was the chosen to be the leader of Lion section at the Lion King show. I would love to be chosen to be in one of the parades.