PDA

View Full Version : Who else had a wicked weekend.

Dawn
23-05-2010, 05:34 PM
Mine was one of the best.

Started early yesterday walking the dog at 6.30am listening to birdsong at the local nature reserve. Great Spotted Woodpecker heard long before I tracked it down. Then it was strip beds, wash any item of clothing not nailed down and hang it in garden. Take boy to karate then bring him home and set up new water slide for him. Slapped on the suncream and in the garden with Steven. Took piggies for their quarterly check up and then after lunch popped to garden centre. Evening spent on newly created seating area eating food cooked on Adrian's new barbecue.

Today at reserve with dog again at 7am. Place filled with other dogs and their humans. :nono: Bit more work in garden then more suncream and water slide. Nanny Lesley popped in and stayed for lunch so Adrian barbecued sossidges. After lunch chilled indoors for a bit as so hot. Then went up to local animal sanctuary to check out the torts (pics just uploading for you Josh). Ended up spending a ton of money in their little shop but got Steven a new paddling pool for a bargain (fox ate his last one).

Then came home and - as a grand finale - sat in front garden with half of street watching the police raid going on in house 3 doors from us. :mental: Most excitement we've had in our street for years.

Now sat indoors by the back door with the scent of wisteria wafting through the patio doors. Dog curled up on sofa next to me. Starling mummy on bird table feeding her fledgelings. Guinea pigs enjoying evening sun.

:awesome:

Jodie
23-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Had a fabulous weekend!

Alba had her 2nd and 3rd BBQ, I had a blast with some girlfriends at a Physchic night last night and Alba had her first paddling pool experience, totaly blissfull weekend in all.

josh.p.
23-05-2010, 09:54 PM
I've had a brilliant Weekend! We had a BBQ on Friday, on Saturday I spent the day in the garden with Niamh and I had the torts out on the lawn too :yes: Niamh had her first paddling pool experience, and today we went to a BBQ at a family friend's house :yes: They've got a huge trampoline and a dog so Niamh was in her element! She loved being on the trampoline and playing with the dog. She was feeding him tit bits from the table though :rotfl:

Pics to follow!

ukwdwnut
23-05-2010, 11:16 PM
had a quiet weekend really, sat on the patio for only 20mins it was that hot i was getting toasted

Tinkfan
24-05-2010, 12:21 AM
Had a busy but nice weekend, went out for our anniversary on Friday to a wonderful little place and had lobster that was taken out of the shell and sliced in medallions with a yummy sauce! Saturday stood in the pouring rain for 5 hours at the track meet , went shopping for a shower gift and went to a business dinner at the armory with my husband. This morning went to the shower and spent the rest of the afternoon with my Mom. Lovely weather today!!

Skywatcher
24-05-2010, 08:09 AM
Awesome Dawn :yes:

Went to the beach Saturday afternoon but it was very blustery and windy and spent yesterday at Sheffield park garden which was absolutely gorgeous but rather busy, then just relaxed in the garden playing swingball

Claire
24-05-2010, 08:44 AM
I should have been at Radio 1's Big Weekend but wasn't so I sulked all weekend!

ukwdwnut
24-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Awesome Dawn :yes:

Went to the beach Saturday afternoon but it was very blustery and windy and spent yesterday at Sheffield park garden which was absolutely gorgeous but rather busy, then just relaxed in the garden playing swingball

whats the nearest beach to you chris, as it must be the same for mikey so he can go on his weekends he's still down eastbourne