PDA

View Full Version : Cruising the sassagoula

keith
24-05-2010, 12:15 AM
Ahhhh nice breeze

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message sent from theinter.net - hosted by http://www.simplymailsolutions.com ('http://www.simplymailsolutions.com')

foreverducky
24-05-2010, 12:26 AM
I wanna go!

Tink
24-05-2010, 01:23 AM
Not much more peaceful than cruising along a waterway with a gentle breeze, sunshine pouring down, and Disney in your viewfinder. :D

Deafjeff
24-05-2010, 05:34 AM
Keith,

If I recall correctly you got iphone or something similar?

What kind of data package are you using to send pics etc

keith
24-05-2010, 05:52 AM
Keith,

If I recall correctly you got iphone or something similar?

What kind of data package are you using to send pics etc

Sadly I'm not Jeff :( I've had to queue the email to send when Im within range of wifi.

I cant tell you how frustrating it is not to be able to snap and send whenever I want to. I asked in bestbuy who said there was absolutely no pay as you go data package available for a smart phone. Obviously rubbish but there you go. They claim there are usb sticks with the option but no "just sim cards". I said ok I'll smash the usb stick and get the sim card out, they said the network will cut it off when they find out.

Of course, I have this cute little ipad here with an at&t pay as you go style data access hmmmm but then it's a micro sim, so I'd need some sort of holder for it.

Anyway, if someone finds out a great way to do it for UK people I'd really love it because it's extremely annoying at the moment.

Britchick
24-05-2010, 06:46 AM
You can hire iPhones over there forlength of stay. It's something like $17 a day and of course you wouldn't beable to call/ text home without further charges

ukwdwnut
24-05-2010, 08:01 AM
looks nice and relaxing keith :yes:

lisaw
24-05-2010, 08:30 AM
One of my favourite things to do! :yes:

Britchick
24-05-2010, 04:59 PM
I'm going to do this i think:thumbsup: and there's a boat from OKW to DTD isn't there?

lisaw
24-05-2010, 05:07 PM
I'm going to do this i think:thumbsup: and there's a boat from OKW to DTD isn't there?

:yes: