PDA

View Full Version : You can choose anyone.....

Isafari
29-05-2010, 08:43 PM
.....outside of your own family to take a WDW holiday with. Who would you be sharing your trip with and why?

daveann
29-05-2010, 08:50 PM
Can I take Lucy our doggie just to show her where mummy and daddy keep disappearing to for weeks at a time then she might understand ..... I know she is a family member :)

tb2830
29-05-2010, 08:56 PM
i would take my friends children as they have had to cancel there trip this year with her walking out :thumbsdown:

Britchick
29-05-2010, 09:06 PM
Mr R Pattinson :thumbsup:

mumof2
29-05-2010, 10:10 PM
ooooh erm hmmmmm, i think i may take baby Laila when she's older (you know, Sarahs friends baby)

keith
29-05-2010, 10:12 PM
some time ago I was walking back from EPCOT to the yacht club and some huge conference in orlando had hired that beach in front of the yc/bc area. They had music, dancing, disney films on huge screens for the kids and it just looked awesome.

I'd invite all my disney secrets friends to come have a party there :yes:

mumof2
29-05-2010, 10:14 PM
awww cool answer Keith! :hug2:

Britchick
29-05-2010, 10:16 PM
some time ago I was walking back from EPCOT to the yacht club and some huge conference in orlando had hired that beach in front of the yc/bc area. They had music, dancing, disney films on huge screens for the kids and it just looked awesome.

I'd invite all my disney secrets friends to come have a party there :yes:

By Jove I've got it! You're actually Charlie from Charlie's Angels!!

Tink
30-05-2010, 12:09 AM
Hmmmm, let's see... other than family?

I think I'd try to collect up a ragtag band of ragamuffins and bring them along. :yes:

Or, I'd go back to my former clients and bring them... (back when I was working with a particular group on the southwest coast of FL).

foreverducky
30-05-2010, 12:13 AM
I would love to go with Hugh Jackman!

Shellyamc
30-05-2010, 05:52 AM
I wanna go with you guys :wave:

Dawn
30-05-2010, 07:41 AM
Chris, Lisa, Thomas and Matthew.

Because they are my best.

Isafari
02-06-2010, 08:52 AM
I'd have loved to have taken Mam with me in the past. She would have loved the parades and shows just as much as I did. However, she would never have coped with the journey let alone the heat. Whenever we returned from a trip though, she'd love to hear all about our adventures and while she still had some of her sight, was fascinated by our videos and photos. I would have been so proud to show her how we spend our holidays.

uscwest
02-06-2010, 11:17 AM
Would love to take a very special trip with some very special friends from this site. Both of you know about whom I am speaking but I won't mention any names.

Slowhand
02-06-2010, 11:46 AM
It`s not exactly a WDW trip, however we will be going on our DCL cruise shortly with some friends from LA who were our dining partners on a previous cruise. [At least we know who we will be seated with for dinner :lol:]

We are making quite a habit of this, seeing as this is how we met catrancher and his DW a couple of years ago.

kazzaqld
02-06-2010, 11:52 AM
My first thought was all of you - cos I've been to disney with friends from here before.

But then you all count as family so not sure if that makes it?

If it doesn't then I would love to go with those of you I haven't met "in real life" before! :yes: