PDA

View Full Version : WDW parks

Isafari
31-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Do you like to try and do everything in each park or do you just like the rides, or maybe just the shows and parades?

Would you get upset if you miss a certain attraction because of rain or rehab?

catrancher
31-05-2010, 09:26 PM
We used to try to do everything. Run, run, run. And if we missed anything because of uncontrollable circumstances, we'd worry ourselves to death trying to see if we would have time to fit it into our vacation. :mental:

Like I said, we used to do that. On our last trip, we did just a little bit of that. But my DW was having such a difficult time walking, we finally gave it up as a bad job and just ended up spending most of our time lounging around the pool at POR. We still have to see all the shows. Beauty and the Beast, The Little Mermaid, The British Invasion, etc.

I have to say it ended up being one of our better trips! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:... slower is sometimes better!)

lisaw
31-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Everything, numerous times, every time :lol:

foreverducky
31-05-2010, 11:00 PM
I have now come to the point where I do what I want, when I want to. So sometimes I do a lot and others I don't. I definitely take time to smell the Disney. But that being said, I would be bummed out if HM was down while I was there. It happened one time, total bummer.

josh.p.
01-06-2010, 12:10 AM
We tried to get a mixture :yes: I'd like to see more of MK as we only spent one afternoon there :yes:

keith
01-06-2010, 06:53 AM
I have certain must-dos which I plan in there. Haunted mansion, TTA (Which they've ruined), carousell of progress, spaceship earth but past that, totally chilled. Sometimes we'll get to a park, do one thing and decide it's too crowded and give it up. Since we've been incredibly fortunate to go quite often, it never feels like we're missing out, just postponing :yes:

Skywatcher
01-06-2010, 07:03 AM
In recent years we have been very fortunate and been back several times, this is amazingly liberating as it stops you feeling as if you have to do everything as it 'may be your only chance' , it lets you unwind and just wander, and if the kids want to do something over and over they can.

That said, as we rarely go off property we usually have ample time to do everything we want to

there are a few special attractions that I get upset about if they are in rehab

Splash mountain is the main one, wouldn't get too upste about IASW though :lol:

Isafari
02-06-2010, 08:20 AM
My must do/sees are the shows and parades, they are what make the Disney holiday and atmosphere for me. Even though I love them, I usually end up teary eyed during every one of them! :lol:

gwennie81
08-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Keith - I agree about TTA. I don't know what the h- happened there. :(

I get disappointed when Off-Kilter isn't playing at Epcot :(

Last time I was at MK I didn't get to go in Philharmagic b/c my friends didn't want to go. I was a little sad. :(

Tink
08-06-2010, 11:46 AM
We pretty much take it as we go. If an attraction is available we do it. If not, we know there will be another day.

uscwest
08-06-2010, 11:54 AM
We've been so many times that we just pick and choose these days.