View Full Version : What Is Your least Favourite Disney Park

01-06-2010, 02:49 PM
and why?

mine is animal kingdom mainly because of the "zoo" aspect, other than that i like it, asia, africa etc

01-06-2010, 02:55 PM
I'm starting to find studios a bit dated it used to be my favourite but not any more. I think it could be because muppet 3d was in rehab last time to as it's my favourite :)

01-06-2010, 03:00 PM
animal kingdom. It always feels so hot and for some reason perhaps not as well organised or something I dont know. The Animals are great but I just don't seem to be able to "get" the park somehow

01-06-2010, 03:07 PM
Animal Kingdom for me - maybe ive just not spent enough time there, but id much rather do the other parks. We usually get the flexticket so go to Busch Gardens and Seaworld anyway

01-06-2010, 09:03 PM

i just dont get it

01-06-2010, 09:08 PM
Animal Kingdom but only because I've never managed longer than 2 hrs there before we were beaten by the heat.

01-06-2010, 10:17 PM
Without a doubt.....Hollywood Studios, although I adore Fantasmic, Beauty & The Beast, Lights Motors Action, American Idol etc

It would still be my first option if I had to miss a Disney park.

01-06-2010, 10:27 PM
Studios, I wish they'd stop changing the name too!

01-06-2010, 11:40 PM
If I had to pick one park to miss it would be AK. With that being said I really like the Festival of the Lion King,Kali Rapids,Expedition Everest,The Finding Nemo Show,The Dinosaur Ride, Its A Bug Life. I feel that it lacks good restaurants and not enough attractions to warrant a full day there.

02-06-2010, 02:07 AM
Awwww geez. AK??? :sorry: That's my second favorite park!

DHS is my hands down loser. We only go there for Christmas and maybe SWW. :shrug:

02-06-2010, 02:38 AM
I have to say DHS..that is the name now, right?

There are some fun things to do, but a lot of the day feels like just walking around. Nothing there really pulls me in, so to speak.

02-06-2010, 06:54 AM
We love AK as well , the point of it , from my point of view, was a place where you were just happy to 'be' rather than queue all day for rides; although I like everest and some of the other rides I think they have kind of spoiled the initial raison d'etre

The only bit of WDW I don't really like is the left side of furure world, could do with a big makeover, reinvent it like ther right side has and put some actual cutting edge technology in innovations which has also lost its way

but at the end of the day I'd take any park in Disney any day of the year :lol: there is no 'bad one'

02-06-2010, 07:15 AM
Studios. It doesn't appear to know what it's doing anymore. Yes there are some great things there but I could wander aimlessly around there and not actually end up going in anything.

And parts of Future World I just walk on past now.

02-06-2010, 07:23 AM
Yeah I agree with studios as well, it used to be all about film making its lost its cohesion and its focus

11-09-2011, 10:04 PM
Epcot. Only because it's more adult-oriented.

12-09-2011, 05:08 PM
MK by a long way with me (and mine). Even though I have been to WDW umpteen times I still dont like it. We usually give it a few hours each time to do POTC, Philharmagic and Space Mountain and then we are out of there. I know that is sacrilege to many (apologies) but no, it still hasnt grown on us at all. On the other hand, stick me in HS for days and Im happy as can be.

13-09-2011, 12:44 PM
For me its Animal Kingdom :)