PDA

View Full Version : Favourite disney drink ?

goofygal
02-06-2010, 07:53 AM
Whats your favourite disney drink :)

Mine is a cocktail called a steamboat which they do at port orleans. I never really liked cocktails before but I tried that one on the last day of our last visit a couple of years ago.

on my next trip Im going to be trying a lot more cocktails :wiggle:

theres supposed to be a special polynesian drink which is great, lapu lapu or something?

foreverducky
02-06-2010, 01:25 PM
I love the strawberry diaquiri at the Music. The maching makes the fruit part of it consistent. Yummy!

uscwest
02-06-2010, 01:54 PM
The Frozen Margaritas in EPCOT, or for that matter Margaritas anywhere at WDW.

Tink
02-06-2010, 02:01 PM
Hmmmm... my favorite drink isn't really Disney related. I like a bone dry champagne... Mumm's Cordon Rouge or Veuve Cliquot are my immediate favorites. They can be had in France. :D

ukwdwnut
02-06-2010, 03:24 PM
didnt even know you can get disney drinks, apart from the normal run of the mill drinks you can get anywhere

MystikPiglit
02-06-2010, 03:28 PM
'Rum Runner' from the Dawa Bar in AK. :yes:

lisaw
02-06-2010, 03:39 PM
Frunch from Boma - I drink gallons of that stuff!

Oh and the iced cappucino float from sleepy hollow and of course dole whip float from aloha isle :D

Thats about as strong as my drinking gets on holiday! :lol:

BUTTERHEAD1
02-06-2010, 05:06 PM
Without a doubt it is the Margaritas that are made in the Tequila Bar which is located in the Mexican Pavillion. They have a few unique margaritas that are to die for.

Tink
02-06-2010, 09:04 PM
I just remembered a lovely drink Slowhand bought me once. :yes: It was a Sidecar at GF, I do believe.

THAT was quite nice. :D

Mick, Disney has a whole little menu of fancy "Disney" drinks. :yes:

Britchick
02-06-2010, 09:15 PM
I don't think there are any I'd dislike! Notable though the margaritas in Mexico

ukwdwnut
02-06-2010, 10:22 PM
Mick, Disney has a whole little menu of fancy "Disney" drinks. :yes:

cool. i didnt know....maybe because they are at the hotels, or are they at the parks too?

goofygal
02-06-2010, 10:24 PM
ok theyre all on my list now :wiggle::yes:

Tinkfan
07-06-2010, 11:45 AM
cool. i didnt know....maybe because they are at the hotels, or are they at the parks too?

Epcot has quite a few, the anti-oxidant cocktail at the Contemporary and Boma is very good!:yes:

Tink
07-06-2010, 11:50 AM
Well, it's official. The best margarita on the rocks at the Contemporary can be had at the Outer Rim Lounge. :yes: George's classic margarita beats the Wave hands down, and although the bartender Mike, at Top of the World is a nice guy, his margarita can't beat out George's! :D

Now... on to the Mexico Tequila Cave... NOTHING beats those margaritas! :eek: Try the Blood Orange rimmed with hibiscus and Himalayan sea salt! :yes: