PDA

View Full Version : ? about upper berth pull down beds

paraflier
02-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Does anyone know what these look like when they are pulled down? How far from the floor are they? Would it be something that a 6 year old might be comfortable sleeping on or would it be so high they would be scared?

goofygal
02-06-2010, 10:20 PM
Does anyone know what these look like when they are pulled down? How far from the floor are they? Would it be something that a 6 year old might be comfortable sleeping on or would it be so high they would be scared?

thanks for asking this I was wondering the same :unsure: does any one have any photos or anything

Tink
03-06-2010, 12:38 AM
No photos but not high enough to scare a child. A little lower than the top bunk of a conventional bunkbed. :yes:

If the six year old were a restless sleeper though, and fell out, s/he could get hurt. It is high enough for that to happen.

paraflier
03-06-2010, 01:26 AM
I found a picture of it, looks like it is as high as the top of the back of the couch. Not sure if it will work but if it doesn't I can always stick both kids on the pullout bed.

catrancher
03-06-2010, 11:06 AM
I can't find the pictures I had of it but I don't think it will be a problem.

Other than the kids fighting over who gets the top bunk! http://homepage.mac.com/twgower/.pictures/smilies/tracy.gif

Tom (:macwave:.... they'll probably be too tired to care!)