PDA

View Full Version : No Friday thread?

Claire
04-06-2010, 02:44 PM
Scandalous!

Gorgeous day here in Dorset. I've done laundry, ironing, filled the pool with all the hot water from the tank just so the children can ignore it and helped the children bake. Hope the weekend weather is as good.

MystikPiglit
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM
:wave:

Very warm and sunny here too. Been stuck in putting away grocery delivery but I'm now going to make some traditional shortbread. :D

josh.p.
04-06-2010, 02:55 PM
It's half term! Every day is a Friday! :D I'm off to New brighton in a few minutes to go and enjoy the sunshine before it goes in again!

ukwdwnut
04-06-2010, 03:12 PM
baking hot here too :D

Tink
04-06-2010, 03:34 PM
Waiting to board my flight. WDW here I come! LOL. Checking into BLT later today!

Isafari
04-06-2010, 03:57 PM
Waiting to board my flight. WDW here I come! LOL. Checking into BLT later today!

well, that beats what I'm doing :lol:
Safe journey Tink and have a wonderful time :hug2:

uscwest
04-06-2010, 04:29 PM
I'm at work, physical therapy appointment at 15:30 then nothing really planned for the weekend.

Deafjeff
04-06-2010, 04:31 PM
I am teaching tomorrow sigh then Sunday is my free day before going back to work tuts!

daveann
04-06-2010, 06:10 PM
TGIF that's all I can say :)

Dawn
04-06-2010, 06:25 PM
Been out all day. Have posted photos in another thread.

mumof2
04-06-2010, 06:45 PM
blimey, i've been thinking it's Saturday every day for the last few days!

Been to the beach today, my Aunty and Uncle drove down from Guildford with their grandson and my other Uncle so Mum, Matthew, Lance, Nancy and I went to meet them.

Great fun was had by all, the water was lovely and warm, i sat in the shade of my umbrella and still managed to get sunburnt which I find very peculiar!

Having naughty chip shop food for tea tonight!

Tomorrow, I may go camping overnight with Matthew, Sally and Billie, and possibly Sharon and Martin. I have to call the campsite in the morning to see if they have any spaces.

Jamie is at Thorpe Park with the lad along the road and his girlfriend, staying in a hotel and spending another day at the park before being brought home by the girls father.

Lee will have to stay at home to wait for him if i go camping...hey ho!

Sunday we have my step nephews birthday party to go to.

Then back to school on Monday....:thumbsdown:

Tinkfan
04-06-2010, 07:11 PM

:wave: Have a stupendous week-end! Of course a trip report with pictures please. At least of BLT! Not much going on here. Need to have a quiet week-end for a change, have been a little under the weather these days. Will check out Universal on the web. Hockey, soccer and a birthday party for our grandson Jack. Ty's final exams are coming up, starting on the 8th. and ending on the 18th.

arkvilla
04-06-2010, 07:37 PM
Sunday my Kyle goes to Wales for a week with the school - he's never been away from home and I know he'll be fine but I won't - I'll miss him so much - he's my baby...

The rest of us are going to watch Arun's baseball game - it's the first one we'll have made this season and they are short on players so Arun has roped Ryan into playing even though he's never played before!! Looking forward to it.

Sandra

Tinkfan
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
Sunday my Kyle goes to Wales for a week with the school - he's never been away from home and I know he'll be fine but I won't - I'll miss him so much - he's my baby...

The rest of us are going to watch Arun's baseball game - it's the first one we'll have made this season and they are short on players so Arun has roped Ryan into playing even though he's never played before!! Looking forward to it.

Sandra

Aww, what will they do in Wales?

lisaw
04-06-2010, 08:56 PM

Sandra

Where is Arun playing tomorrow? I'm sure our paths will cross one day! :D

kazzaqld
05-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Gareth's in the tech crew for the school musical again tonight, and I'm going with him this time!

Hopefully the hall won't be too cold - although the days are still warm, the nights are getting a bit nippy!

Should be good! I will try and take a photo of him on duty. :thumbsup:

arkvilla
05-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Aww, what will they do in Wales?

They do stuff like canoeing, absailing, trim trail - all outdoorsy things - it's the year 6 children who have finished their SDAT's and are going to be leaving the school to go on to Secondary - they will have such a good time :yes:

Sandra

arkvilla
05-06-2010, 07:17 AM
Where is Arun playing tomorrow? I'm sure our paths will cross one day! :D

His game is tomorrow andit's a home game which is in chelmsford.

Most of his games are quite far away -last week was in Manoe HOuse, London but he has ben all over - luckily for him it's mostly men who drive so they are able to take him, otherwise he wouldn't relly be able to play until after he passes his driving test - 3rd one is looming, fungers cvrossed he passes this time :thumbsup:

Sandra

Tinkfan
05-06-2010, 12:12 PM
They do stuff like canoeing, absailing, trim trail - all outdoorsy things - it's the year 6 children who have finished their SDAT's and are going to be leaving the school to go on to Secondary - they will have such a good time :yes:

Sandra

How old is he Sandra? About my sons's age -13? How many years do they do in secondary, is it equivelent to our High School?

arkvilla
05-06-2010, 12:31 PM
He is 11. They do 5 years then college or stay on into Sixth Form ( similar to college which is what my other 2 boys have done)

The next level would be Uni

Sandra