PDA

View Full Version : camp fire and horse riding at fort wilderness

tb2830
04-06-2010, 09:08 PM
has anyone done the camp fire with chip n dale if so what time does it start

also the horse riding which im also interested in

lisaw
04-06-2010, 09:12 PM
We did the campfire last year ( would highly recommend it by the way :D) it starts around 7-8pm - you need to ask before as I think the time changes., we asked a few days before while we were there for the Hoop de Doo review, although I'm sure your hotel can tell you. It is very dependant on the weather -even while we were sitting there waiting they still weren't sure if it was going to happen because of lightening.

Scott1066
04-06-2010, 09:20 PM
My wife an 2 of my daughters did the Disney western riding thing with another family we went with, they loved it. I took my daughter to the pony bit, she thought it was amazing and her ponies name was Nemo she told me to write

tb2830
04-06-2010, 10:10 PM
My wife an 2 of my daughters did the Disney western riding thing with another family we went with, they loved it. I took my daughter to the pony bit, she thought it was amazing and her ponies name was Nemo she told me to write

what time do they the horse riding till

trying to fit lots of things into my itinery that we havent done

BUTTERHEAD1
05-06-2010, 03:53 AM
We have done the campfire a couple of times, it is fun for the little ones. Chip and Dale make an appearance and there is a snack stand where you can buy the ingredients for smores. We have not done the horseback riding but we have taken the horse and carriage ride through Fort Wilderness and the kids have enjoyed that a lot.

Scott1066
05-06-2010, 05:10 AM
what time do they the horse riding till

trying to fit lots of things into my itinery that we havent done
Not sure i'm affraid. This was five years ago and I struggle remembering what i did yesterday. Sorry

tb2830
05-06-2010, 05:02 PM
We have done the campfire a couple of times, it is fun for the little ones. Chip and Dale make an appearance and there is a snack stand where you can buy the ingredients for smores. We have not done the horseback riding but we have taken the horse and carriage ride through Fort Wilderness and the kids have enjoyed that a lot.

ooooo butterhead tell me about the horse and carriage ride i like the sound of that :yes:

Isafari
05-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Tracy, have you checked out our Orlando - beyond the parks section on the home page. Lots of ideas there. :thumbsup: