PDA

View Full Version : Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum

Skywatcher
05-06-2010, 05:47 PM
A great day out not far from our house really.

There are loads of these cute piggies roaming around, no bigger than a cat really - they are affectionately known apparently as Disney pigs! as they are so cute :yes: so we knew it was going to be a good day

Nice collection of cars, couple of lambos and some old Bentleys , very nice but all crammed in so couldn't get any nice pics - my fav was an old Jag beautiful

The wildfowl part was huuuge and well organised , some beautiful birds in there and all with the cutest chicks ever and all just on the path - the Dad goose was honking like mad and we couldn't work out why until a cute little head popped up on Mums back

A lady pheasant then hopped over a fence sat in front of Matthew and just laid an egg and flew off :mental:

There was a miniature railway that was a lovely long track and a great tea room, and Lisa had a cream tea :yes: yum a good play area and a walk in the woods that had ancient buildings buried inside it from all the ages of Sussex man

A real gem in the heart of the sussex countryside that is easily overlooked

:thumbsup: we will go back

Canon Bentley (http://www.flickr.com/photos/48304094@N08/sets/72157624209437836/show/)

Skywatcher
05-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Oh and the blackbirds family were in for a treat :lol:

Dawn
05-06-2010, 06:17 PM
You are so not allowed to bring your camera to Arundel. :sigh:

josh.p.
05-06-2010, 07:04 PM
Those are absolutely fantastic. My absolute fave is the one of the baby on the Mum's back. I love it when you post photos :yes:

Tink
13-06-2010, 11:29 AM
What a beautiful collection of photos! I love all the chicks and could NOT believe the one with the egg!!! You can see it glistening!

Thomas and Matthew look so intent. :yes:

foreverducky
13-06-2010, 11:59 AM
That peacock is absolutely beautiful! The colors are beyond stunning!

:worship:

Britchick
13-06-2010, 12:11 PM
love the cygnets and what a mouthful of grubs!

Skywatcher
13-06-2010, 04:14 PM
They were still moving :lol: