PDA

View Full Version : what internet options do i have at pop century

tb2830
06-06-2010, 03:47 PM
debating wether to take the laptop now im at pop century

Deafjeff
06-06-2010, 03:52 PM
You can hook up in the room for $10 or bit more.

I have done that few times and it works fab!

This might be useful....

Pop Century Resort Fact Sheet (http://allears.net/acc/faq_pop.htm)

keith
06-06-2010, 03:54 PM
debating wether to take the laptop now im at pop century

Well the easiest is the in room broadband. Ethernet cable into the laptop and voila, you'll just need to pay $9.99 for every contiguous 24hr period you choose to use it :( which is obscenely expensive but the easiest option in town.

With an airport express you can make it wifi :D

The other option of course is one of those pay as you go or contract USB dongles for your laptop which would mean you could internet anywhere

tb2830
06-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Well the easiest is the in room broadband. Ethernet cable into the laptop and voila, you'll just need to pay $9.99 for every contiguous 24hr period you choose to use it :( which is obscenely expensive but the easiest option in town.

With an airport express you can make it wifi :D

The other option of course is one of those pay as you go or contract USB dongles for your laptop which would mean you could internet anywhere

thank you guys

atleast i know i could connect should i want to ... will i need to bring my own cable or will there be one there

keith
06-06-2010, 03:58 PM
thank you guys

atleast i know i could connect should i want to ... will i need to bring my own cable or will there be one there

there'll be one there in the wardrobe and if there isn't call mousekeeping and they'll bring you one. Be VERY sure to leave it when you go because the charge for taking it is just stupid

tb2830
06-06-2010, 03:59 PM
there'll be one there in the wardrobe and if there isn't call mousekeeping and they'll bring you one. Be VERY sure to leave it when you go because the charge for taking it is just stupid

thank you

will definately make sure i leave it behind :yes:

uscwest
07-06-2010, 11:30 AM
I found the biggest problem with the connections in the Values is that they are located by the bed and aren't long enough to reach the table.

keith
07-06-2010, 11:50 AM
I found the biggest problem with the connections in the Values is that they are located by the bed and aren't long enough to reach the table.

yep, a little apple airport express sorts that right out and makes it wifi (even for normal windows laptops) great little device