PDA

View Full Version : disney arch?

disneymom
20-07-2008, 02:46 PM
where is that disney arch that everyone says they look for when going to disney? thanks

Isafari
20-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Not too sure what you mean by that.....maybe the gates that you go through on entering WDW property. They make an archway over the road. It's a sign that you've arrived :p015:

keith
20-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Not too sure what you mean by that.....maybe the gates that you go through on entering WDW property. They make an archway over the road. It's a sign that you've arrived :p015:

yep I think it's that :yes:

disneymom
22-07-2008, 10:21 PM
thats it :) I want to get a photo of it !

Johnie
22-07-2008, 10:27 PM
All of the entrances have a very cool sign welcoming people in. Except for the back way in by AKL and AK.....there isn't a sign there at all.

Tink
24-07-2008, 12:58 AM
One of the more easier ones to stop and photograph is the one on Osceola Parkway (the approach to WDW that takes you near Pop Century.

I have to be very careful when traveling in that area with Seth. If I cut through WDW to get somewhere and he sees those arches (or even a mickey head sign) he stars shouting to go to DISSSSSSSSNNNNNNNEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!! LOL.

Can't blame anyone but myself. We taught him that from the time he was born? "Where you wanna go Seth?" "DISSSNEEEY!!!" LOL!

Now we get to buy him the AP. :dozey:

Tinker
24-07-2008, 03:02 AM
one Of The More Easier Ones To Stop And Photograph Is The One On Osceola Parkway (the Approach To Wdw That Takes You Near Pop Century.

I Have To Be Very Careful When Traveling In That Area With Seth. If I Cut Through Wdw To Get Somewhere And He Sees Those Arches (or Even A Mickey Head Sign) He Stars Shouting To Go To Dissssssssnnnnnnneeeeeeeyyyyy!!!! Lol.

Can't Blame Anyone But Myself. We Taught Him That From The Time He Was Born? "where You Wanna Go Seth?" "disssneeey!!!" Lol!

Now We Get To Buy Him The Ap. :dozey: LOL , see what you started . I can't wait to have a little one to take with me . If Pat & Kim don't hurry up, I'm becooming a foster mom . Which I've actually given thought too .