PDA

View Full Version : Making cases easy to see?

disneymom
07-06-2010, 08:00 AM
What do you all do to make your cases easy to see when they're going round on the conveyer at the airport?

Do you buy a bright colour or put stickers on or something else

Tink
07-06-2010, 08:13 AM
I've switched to different colored cases (one is silver, one is an odd shade of brown, and the other is a medium shade of green).

However, I do use those luggage straps. The one I have is multi-colored butterflies. :yes:

I also have a DVC Member luggage tag that is very distinctive (and pretty big). I've done ribbons on the handle before, but they get so bedraggled looking that I gave up on that.

foreverducky
07-06-2010, 10:59 AM
I like to buy odd colors for luggage. I am also one of those who put long ribbons on them too.

It's so weird, one year I had this luggage that I thought no one else would have. It was like a tapestry. It was cloth with a massive design on it....low and behold someone else had one very, very similiar. So I guess, no matter how we try, we will still end up searching hard, like everyone else. :D

foreverducky
07-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Oh, and just don't go with black. :D

MystikPiglit
07-06-2010, 01:48 PM
I bought a brightly coloured, floral-print case. You can't miss it. :D

In the past I tied coloured ribbons to the case or put colourful stickers on it. DH has a bright red Mickey luggage strap on his.

Isafari
07-06-2010, 02:20 PM
Ribbon on the handles....real bright ribbon!
Tried luggage straps but 9 times out of 10 they would dissappear.

Mari
07-06-2010, 03:14 PM
we use really cute Eeyore luggage tags AND bright colored ribbon :)

ROO
08-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Bright Ribbon on the handle & bright purple cases.