PDA

View Full Version : still having no joy from asda

tb2830
08-06-2010, 03:07 PM
i still hadnt heard from asda

so on 28th may i rang head office and spoke to a nice guy who was disgusted that i hadnt been given flowers or a phone call

i have just rang head office to find out why i still hadnt been contacted in which i was told that matt who i had spoke to before had actually contacted the store and told them they had to ring and send flowers

the girl i spoke to today was shocked that they still hadnt done nothing is going to ring me back

ive also rang the store myself but the guy i spoke to made out he was new and didnt know nothing about it and said he'll ring me back too have i heard anything from him

no absolutely nothing

ukwdwnut
08-06-2010, 03:13 PM
i still say sue them for negligence trace, after all thats not happened with them getting in contact with you id get what i could from them

tb2830
08-06-2010, 03:15 PM
i still say sue them for negligence trace, after all thats not happened with them getting in contact with you id get what i could from them

its not that easy mick

at the moment i only have a 50/50 case im waiting for the solictor to ring me back

mumof2
08-06-2010, 03:21 PM
my 78 year old Aunty slipped at her local Asda, they treated her in much the same disgraceful way.....my cousin got onto them but my Aunty 'didn't want to make a fuss'

ukwdwnut
08-06-2010, 03:24 PM
its not that easy mick

at the moment i only have a 50/50 case im waiting for the solictor to ring me back

ahhh ok i thought you said you didnt have time to do that. well good luck. i hope you get something, they cant go round treating customers like that :fingers: for you

tb2830
08-06-2010, 03:34 PM
like i said before im more annoyed that they havent contacted me seeing as it was in there store

i dont want the money

i want to be treated with some courtesy

after all they arent the ones on pain killers with a aching shoulder

ukwdwnut
08-06-2010, 03:39 PM
like i said before im more annoyed that they havent contacted me seeing as it was in there store

i dont want the money

i want to be treated with some courtesy

after all they arent the ones on pain killers with a aching shoulder

exactly right, its the principle of the thing

josh.p.
08-06-2010, 05:43 PM
:sigh: Here's hoping you get some word back from them, or at least the pain dies down a little bit! :pixiedust:

mumof2
08-06-2010, 06:07 PM
The thing is, this is happening they need to deal with it....their health and safety standards need to be looked at, can they really afford to not take these incidents seriously.

i feel so angry for you Tracy love, knowing my Aunty was treated in that way and now they are doing it to you too - how many more people out there are they trying to ignore? :nono:

Hope it gets sorted and you get better soon :hug2:

tb2830
08-06-2010, 06:10 PM
once again no one has called me back today so thats 2 people who promised to call who havent

i have sent a complain to the local council for health and safety and i bet i hear nothing from them either

i might send a email to asda head office i just feel as if im banging my head up the wall

tb2830
08-06-2010, 06:33 PM
just to say i have now sent a angry email to head office. bet they dont reply to that either.

daveann
08-06-2010, 07:00 PM
This is totally disgusting :( what happened to thoughtfulness and caring for people I would be fuming :(

tb2830
09-06-2010, 05:39 PM
just to update

i spoke to matt at head office on 28th may who spoke to tracy at my local store

yesterday i spoke to siobhan at head office who spoke to someone at my local store

yesterday i also spoke to paul at my local store who promised to ring back

today ive spoke to lynn who has spoke to my local store

and also spoke to ellis at head office and will at head office today

and have i had a phone call from my local store NO NO NO NO

but i did get a call today from the local council whom ive also put a complaint in with about asda who is also going to be calling my local store

and thats all for now :donald:

Dawn
09-06-2010, 05:52 PM
Two words...

Local Press.

tb2830
09-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Two words...

Local Press.

what i want to know is are all the workers at tamworth asda a bunch of muppets that cant pick up a phone and make one simple phone call.

ukwdwnut
10-06-2010, 12:15 AM
just to update

i spoke to matt at head office on 28th may who spoke to tracy at my local store

yesterday i spoke to siobhan at head office who spoke to someone at my local store

yesterday i also spoke to paul at my local store who promised to ring back

today ive spoke to lynn who has spoke to my local store

and also spoke to ellis at head office and will at head office today

and have i had a phone call from my local store NO NO NO NO

but i did get a call today from the local council whom ive also put a complaint in with about asda who is also going to be calling my local store

and thats all for now :donald:

flippin eck trace....what a pile of crud your local store is....id phone the press too :yes:

ukwdwnut
10-06-2010, 12:17 AM
what i want to know is are all the workers at tamworth asda a bunch of muppets that cant pick up a phone and make one simple phone call.

dont take much does it and doesnt take long out of anyones day just for a bit of customer satisfaction....its disgusting

Britchick
10-06-2010, 06:47 AM
They are taught not to apologise as it admits liability

Dawn
10-06-2010, 07:09 AM
Just phone the local rag!

Deafjeff
10-06-2010, 07:30 AM
My DH friend slipped on spilled milk and hit the 'cow shed' right on the button so irony, when he slipped on the milk all he could hear was 'Moooooo' as the button activate the cow mooing!

They did not call him back either so he contacted his solicitor who eventually contacted ASDA who have since 'lost' the record in the accident book.

So my advice would be to get a photocopy evidence of the accident book.

ukwdwnut
10-06-2010, 08:02 AM
Just phone the local rag!

:yes:

name and shame, after all this crud your getting from them id take it as far as i could now