View Full Version : Life really boils down to 2 questions....

14-06-2010, 04:13 PM
1. Should I get a dog.....?

2. Should I have children?

14-06-2010, 04:24 PM
Some of us are mad and do both and experience both of those outcomes! :rolleyes:

14-06-2010, 04:26 PM
:lol: had these as emails id get the kids fostered out if they did that and the dog to the vets :lol:

14-06-2010, 04:33 PM
We haven't had paint but Daniel covered himself and his room in Sudocream when he was about 1 ~ might as well have been paint! We had to put a rug on the carpet when we sold the house! :lol:

14-06-2010, 05:58 PM
oh my god sudocream is awful to move :lol:

14-06-2010, 07:10 PM
That reminds me of when my nephews (Dan and Mark) were toddlers.

They got into the shed and covered each other with red paint, all over their heads and faces.

Sharon tried and tried and couldn't get it off, it was almost in their eyes so she ended up having to take them to A&E for help.

When she and Mum walked in with them the nurses came rushing over thinking they were covered in blood! They were seen immediately mind, the serious part was the damage that could have been caused had it got in their or they'd swallowed any of it....the little terrors!

14-06-2010, 07:15 PM
:lol: reminds me of the time my gand niece covered my other grand niece in vaseline and baby powder . Dad thought they were napping . We had to wash her hair at least 10 times before we got it all out and he was cleaning up baby powder from the furniture for months .