PDA

View Full Version : Narcoossee's ?

Tinkfan
14-06-2010, 04:43 PM
Just booked here, we've never tried it so it was between here and California Grille. Did I make a mistake?? :sorry:

Slowhand
14-06-2010, 04:56 PM
I`ve had mixed experiences at Narcoosee`s.
Some times we have been and had a great evening, especially when we had a good view of Wishes.
Other times the place has been full of folks [and their very noisy and mis-behaved children] along with other folks who view the fireworks from the deck outside the restaurant and thus block the view for the diners.
Having said that the food is good and we always make a point of going back there.

keith
14-06-2010, 05:35 PM
I`ve had mixed experiences at Narcoosee`s.
Some times we have been and had a great evening, especially when we had a good view of Wishes.
Other times the place has been full of folks [and their very noisy and mis-behaved children] along with other folks who view the fireworks from the deck outside the restaurant and thus block the view for the diners.
Having said that the food is good and we always make a point of going back there.

nothing to add! that's spot on our experience as well.

When it's good it's a really memorable evening, when it's bad it's memorable for all the wrong reasons

daveann
14-06-2010, 05:54 PM
i dont know why they allow people on the balcony when the fireworks are on as alot of people will book it to enhance there dinning experience

Tinker
14-06-2010, 08:26 PM
I have been to Narcosse's twice and the food was great both times . However, IMHO, the tables are very close in proximity and when you have larger people , it can be uncomfortable .
It takes a lot to get me mad, but the last time we were there , this woman kept getting up and pushing her chair into mine . And I don't mean lightly . At one point I was taking a sip of my drink and I wore half of it . After the third time I was steaming like a lobster in a pot . So, when it came time to leave , I slammed my chair back into hers so hard that I moved her and her fork almost went down her throat . She said Excuse Me , I said You Are for the numerous times you did it to me . Have A Lovely Evening ! Stuck my nose in the air and walked off . :laughhard:
I agree they should not let others on the balcony during Wishes . Some make ADR's for that time to watch Wishes while dining . If you are done , leave, so others can enjoy from inside . It's not like they can't go to the beach to view them .

Tinkfan
15-06-2010, 12:36 AM
I have been to Narcosse's twice and the food was great both times . However, IMHO, the tables are very close in proximity and when you have larger people , it can be uncomfortable .
It takes a lot to get me mad, but the last time we were there , this woman kept getting up and pushing her chair into mine . And I don't mean lightly . At one point I was taking a sip of my drink and I wore half of it . After the third time I was steaming like a lobster in a pot . So, when it came time to leave , I slammed my chair back into hers so hard that I moved her and her fork almost went down her throat . She said Excuse Me , I said You Are for the numerous times you did it to me . Have A Lovely Evening ! Stuck my nose in the air and walked off . :laughhard:
I agree they should not let others on the balcony during Wishes . Some make ADR's for that time to watch Wishes while dining . If you are done , leave, so others can enjoy from inside . It's not like they can't go to the beach to view them .

:laugh2::ROFL1:

Johnie
15-06-2010, 12:40 AM
Oh I hate when there is no room between tables. And I really hate it when people are rude and can't even apologize.

I've not been to Narcoosee's but it is in a lovely location.