PDA

View Full Version : all right..so how does one set up a facebook?

SleepinCatz
20-07-2008, 11:41 PM
Give me a clue here lol...My DS shut his down due to a stalker...I want to let him set up a new one but only his friends will know who he is. I however would like one for my DH and myself so I can keep intouch with you all in the event of a ...heaven forbid...site crash. That's why I have a Myspace lol...

kazzaqld
21-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Give me a clue here lol...My DS shut his down due to a stalker...I want to let him set up a new one but only his friends will know who he is. I however would like one for my DH and myself so I can keep intouch with you all in the event of a ...heaven forbid...site crash. That's why I have a Myspace lol...

PM me your email and I'll send you an invite. You can configure the privacy settings when you set your account up (or afterwards for that matter!)

:hug2:

SleepinCatz
21-07-2008, 12:20 AM
:) Thanks Kazza :) I sent you a pm :)

Johnie
22-07-2008, 02:32 AM
I confirmed you as a friend. I have a myspace too. I use that one to monitor Alysia's friends and the troublemakers. I swear that place is a breeding ground for hatefulness.

SleepinCatz
22-07-2008, 02:54 AM
Yup, that's why I have mine set up ...to keep an eye on the ppl dealing with my son. I am SleepinCatz on Myspace too Johnie...feel free to send me a friends request ;)

Johnie
22-07-2008, 02:59 AM
I'll have to try it tomorrow....myspace seems to be frozen right now