PDA

View Full Version : tshirts to wear at disney?

disney1sttimer
16-06-2010, 12:30 PM
I've seen loads of photos of groups at disney all wearing the same colour and style of tshirt with a logo on it so they can see each other. It seems like a great idea to me, is there a specific place to go or do they order from disney or something like that?

Skywatcher
16-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Some tour groups will give them out, I know a lot of the Brazillian parties all have the same t's issued.

Other people get them printed before they go, loads of options online now - or even in our store here :D

uscwest
16-06-2010, 02:39 PM
We went, several years ago, with some friends of ours. Donna made t-shirts for all of us. She also has made special t-shirts for when we have taken our grand children to WDW.

Johnie
16-06-2010, 07:48 PM
We've had Josh design some tshirts for us. He does the image and then I iron it onto the tshirt.

You can also design tshirts on Zazzle | Custom T-Shirts, Personalized Gifts, Posters, Art, and more (http://www.zazzle.com)

Disney even has a place at Downtown Disney where you can make tshirts. I made one with Malificent on it that says "Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History" :yes:

Tinker
17-06-2010, 12:25 AM
I'm trying to find the ole' time Mickey Mouse Club Iron On . Like The Mouseketeers wore on the show for MNSSHP .

Beccaberry
17-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Johnie ordered some for us one year for MNSSHP...not sure where she go them though...I'm sure she'll be around soon to refresh my memory. :)

Tinker
17-06-2010, 12:33 AM
Might not be able to get one . We have a sewing shop that does embroidary work anything , but won't do this as they said its a licensed Disney product .

Johnie
17-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Hey Tinker, pm me your email address. I'm pretty sure I still have the design saved on my work computer. I printed it out, then ironed it onto a tshirt. We then ironed on our names above it.

Deafjeff
17-06-2010, 07:44 AM
I'm planning to surprise my dh with tshirt of pooh and tigger with 'Brattan-Wilson' on tour :yes:

Just looking for company who can do this.......

Johnie
17-06-2010, 01:54 PM
You can actually do this AT Disney. The shirts take about an hour to be ready. I was really impressed with the results.