PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Intro

wdw2125
22-06-2010, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone! I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys ages 3 and 5 (soon to be 4 and 6) and an amazing hubby that's a kid at heart. I have been wanting to go to Disney World since my cousin went in the early 90's lol and have yet to go, BUT my hubby and I have decided that it is about time for our FIRST trip (my hubby hasn't ever been either) to DISNEY WORLD and I am SO excited! Our boys will be with us and of course it's their first time as well.

catrancher
22-06-2010, 05:07 PM
Hiya wdw2125 and :spraywelcome: to Secrets!

When are you going to WDW? Will you be staying onsite or off? You'll have soooo much fun. The boys (and you) will be amazed! It's such a wonderful place! :yes:

If you've got any questions, just ask. Someone will be along with an answer shortly.

Until then, welcome aboard! :sail:

Tom (:macwave:... self appointed Assistant Cruise Director)

mumof2
22-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Hi wdw2125! :wave:

I remember when hubby and I went for our first trip, we were 26 and so excited too!

You'll all have a fabulous time! :yes:

Scott1066
22-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Hi everyone! I am a stay at home mom with 2 boys ages 3 and 5 (soon to be 4 and 6) and an amazing hubby that's a kid at heart. I have been wanting to go to Disney World since my cousin went in the early 90's lol and have yet to go, BUT my hubby and I have decided that it is about time for our FIRST trip (my hubby hasn't ever been either) to DISNEY WORLD and I am SO excited! Our boys will be with us and of course it's their first time as well.

Hi and welcome from a relative newbie. We went for our first time many years ago and been a few times but we're no less excited going this time than our first. Its a bug that bites and you'll want to keep on going. I'll say the kids will love it but when your there we're all kids. Watch there expressions when you first step into WDW its MAGIC

Isafari
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets

Oh my!!! A first visit to Walt Disney World is something you'll never forget. Nothing we say here will prepare you for the emotions that you will experience as you first spot the castle in Magic Kingdom and walk down Main Street.

You're in for a treat that's for sure :yes:

Slowhand
Hi wdw2125 and welcome to Secrets.

There`s nothing to compare with that first visit to WDW and you`ve sure found the right place here to help with your planning.
Looking forward to seeing you around the site. :wave:

wdw2125
22-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Thanks for the welcome! We are going sept 19-25 and staying at POFQ w free dining woot woot!

keith
22-06-2010, 05:19 PM
Hey there :wave:

Jump right in, we're a friendly bunch :yes:

WELCOME TO SECRETS

:10:

Beccaberry
22-06-2010, 05:21 PM
:welcome:

Glad to have you here! :wave:

catrancher
22-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the welcome! We are going sept 19-25 and staying at POFQ w free dining woot woot!

Which version of the dining plan are you on? Quick service, normal, or deluxe? If you're on the normal or deluxe dining plans and are planning any sit down meals, you need to get your Advance Dinner Reservations (ADR's) right now if you haven't already. With the free dining plan, sit down restaurants fill up quickly.

BTW - you'll love POFQ! Catch the boat out back down to Downtown Disney while you're there for some shopping! The boys will love the pool!

Tom (:macwave:... I wanna go!)

ukwdwnut
22-06-2010, 06:18 PM
hello and a warm :secrets3:

arkvilla
22-06-2010, 06:19 PM
:wave: Hi and welcome to Secrets.

Enjoy planning your first trip - I'm sure it will be the first of many :yes:

Sandra

foreverducky
22-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Hi and Welcome!

A first trip is so exciting...nothing beats the first one, but you know, the ones that will follow are fabulous! :D

josh.p.
22-06-2010, 06:53 PM
:welcome: to secrets :D

Tinker
23-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Hi wdw2125 and Welcome To Disney Secrets . We're glad you joined us . How Exciting to be planning your first trip to WDW . I went the 1st time in 1976 ( graduation ), when it was only the Magic Kingdom . And didn't remember alot . Well as years went by, marriage, birth of my son, divorce, meeting my soulmate, remarrying, never got back . Always went to the Jersey Shore . So, in 1999, my DH said, you making reservations for our favorite hotel at the shore, I said No, I booked us a trip to WDW . He was like What, Florida ?!?! It was his first time and my son's first time even though he had graduated in 98 . Well, when we got there , our first park was the MK , I looked up at that castle and tears welled in my eyes . I've been back 20 + times since .
Anything we can do to help make your trip magical, just ask away . We love helping others plan the trip of a lifetime .

Tink
23-06-2010, 02:02 AM
Oh! First trips are the most fun ever to plan! :yes: Nothing to compare, eh?

Welcome to the site. It's great to have you with us. :yes: