PDA

View Full Version : iPad case

Poohtle
23-06-2010, 05:22 PM
My case came today and looks really good. However, it won't stand up, so am I doing anything wrong? There is a soft flap on the inside which I tried tucked in behind the iPad, but then the case doesn't close, but otherwise it seems in the way when I try to stand the thing up!!!!

Skywatcher
23-06-2010, 05:24 PM
The soft flap does tuck in behind the ipad, make sure you have the ipad the right way up

the hard back then folds over and tucks into the little flap in the middle of the back to turn it into a lecturn

if that doesn't help I'll posta pic

Poohtle
23-06-2010, 05:33 PM
Thanks. John is having another go to see if he can push it in further and then the case will close properly. I'll let you know.

Poohtle
23-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Well the case now closes, but we can't get it to stand up lectern wise. will keep trying. It all looked so easy when the assistant showed us his!!!

josh.p.
23-06-2010, 05:59 PM
I just found this (really nerdy) video on youtube that may help;
1vYdhl4nXHQ

Poohtle
23-06-2010, 06:13 PM
Thanks Josh. I guess I am officially a nerd now!!!!:ROFL1:

Well he doesn't seem too keen on the case. We will see. It was really the neatest we saw, and not the most expensive by any means. We can always get another eventually i suppose.:unsure:

josh.p.
23-06-2010, 06:29 PM
I think the case looks fantastic :yes: I just thought the bit where he is folding the case would be helpful for you :yes:

Skywatcher
23-06-2010, 06:42 PM
The case makes the iPad in my opinion don't be afraid to fold it along the fold that's about an inch in whn you are folding it back and it tucks neatly into the thing that looks like a luggage tag holder

I use mine more in the case

Currently both kids are playing gravity in their rooms on separate ipads and I am back to the phone lol

Britchick
23-06-2010, 06:57 PM
I haven at taken it out the case since I got it,

Poohtle
23-06-2010, 07:07 PM
I think the case looks fantastic :yes: I just thought the bit where he is folding the case would be helpful for you :yes:

It did indeed thank you.:thumbsup:

The case makes the iPad in my opinion don't be afraid to fold it along the fold that's about an inch in whn you are folding it back and it tucks neatly into the thing that looks like a luggage tag holder

I use mine more in the case

Currently both kids are playing gravity in their rooms on separate ipads and I am back to the phone lol

I love the case, I really really do!!! Some things are just special aren't they?:yes:

I must take a look at Gravity. I was going to download Angry Birds but the reviews aren't that good for the iPad version - they say the iPhone one is much better. I haven't got into using it all the time yet. I always take things slowly. Need to try my fave forums next.

Skywatcher
23-06-2010, 07:12 PM
Getnangry birds for iPad they will add the other levels soon. Just added another 15 again today on the phone. You will love it. Gravity is cool

Poohtle
23-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Thank you. I will do that!!

Skywatcher
23-06-2010, 08:30 PM
The people who make angry birds are just superb at giving free updates, in order to have a vesion of AB available for iPad on release they only had the first 2 themes but I bet the others will come in a few days or weeks, it is such a classy game to play on the iPad it really is.

Go through the app store charts and dowload a load of the free ones there are so so many to try. Godfinger is great fun and free as well