PDA

View Full Version : Luxury Pet Resort At Walt Disney World

Isafari
24-06-2010, 08:58 PM
Pet lovers … beginning today reservations are being accepted for a new luxury pet resort.

Find out more HERE (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/)

Skywatcher
25-06-2010, 08:37 AM
Showing fish to a cat is just plain mean

I apologise if this offends but that seems waaaay OTT and I am a massive animal lover, but bedtime stories :rolleyes:

josh.p.
25-06-2010, 10:17 AM
People do their pets no favours when they treat them like humans :sigh:

Kate
25-06-2010, 05:34 PM
Good grief.

People will use it though - you watch!!

catrancher
25-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Showing fish to a cat is just plain mean

Why? They're just letting him pick out his dinner. :ROFL:

Tom (:macwave:... my dog won't go without his Cheerios!)

Isafari
25-06-2010, 07:17 PM
•All boarding rates include two potty walks and up to two meals.
•There is a full day charge for day of check-in.

Dogs
Overnight - Day Guest $23.00
Overnight - Resort Guest $21.00
Overnight - DVC Member $20.00
Daycare $18.00

Cats and Small Animals
Overnight - Day Guest $18.00
Overnight - Resort Guest $16.00
Daycare $13.00

Extra Special Services

Extra Walk $5.00
Cuddle Time $5.00
Ice Cream Break $4.00

•Medication: $2.00 charge per administration for owner supplied medications. (no injections)

Kate
26-06-2010, 07:25 AM
only 2 walks for the toilet? hmmm, im not so sure thats enough - will you have to pay for extra walks? Maybe thats why only 2 are included!

Isafari
26-06-2010, 07:26 AM
only 2 walks for the toilet? hmmm, im not so sure thats enough - will you have to pay for extra walks? Maybe thats why only 2 are included!

:yes: $5 each extra walk

Kate
26-06-2010, 07:30 AM
Oh yes - see it on the list now, sorry!

Seems far too expensive and quite silly to me!

Britchick
26-06-2010, 08:43 AM
i pay £12 a night here or £16 to go to a private sitter.

For the owner of a sensitive dog i would appreciate a few of these things........story time is a bit much but some fuzz therapy is good. Charlie misses all of this when we're away:sorry:

Tink
26-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Pets deserve to be treated with respect and not as a toy. :( I'm not trying to be strident, but having a pet friendly resort is GREAT. Having one that puts silly things into place is not so great.

Why on earth would you put a cat before a fish tank unless you were trying to increase agitation in the cat? :unsure: Why would you do that?

$5 for walking a pet, per trip? HEEEEEEY. I may just have found my new career! :lol:

Britchick
26-06-2010, 10:45 AM
I think everyone has overlooked the psychological implications for the fish! :tongue:

Skywatcher
27-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Maybe the fish are some of the pets being kept there got the holiday too ;)

keith
27-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Maybe the fish are some of the pets being kept there got the holiday too ;)

yeah the fish were signed up for the $15 pull tongues at a cat package

You're all meanies though. I think it's a great idea. Expensive but great :yes:

I wouldn't say we treat our pets as humans, we think far more of them than that :lol: and if we were in the states we'd definitely use it and all the options and and :D

Skywatcher
27-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Bed time stories

Good grief

josh.p.
27-06-2010, 09:26 PM
yeah the fish were signed up for the $15 pull tongues at a cat package

You're all meanies though. I think it's a great idea. Expensive but great :yes:

I wouldn't say we treat our pets as humans, we think far more of them than that :lol: and if we were in the states we'd definitely use it and all the options and and :D
Wouldn't you rather have them spend their time doing something useful and beneficial to your pets behaviour than reading it a bed time store though?? :unsure:

keith
27-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Wouldn't you rather have them spend their time doing something useful and beneficial to your pets behaviour than reading it a bed time store though?? :unsure:

I think human interaction is benefical to my pets :) what would you consider to be "beneficial" ?

josh.p.
28-06-2010, 08:06 PM
I think human interaction is benefical to my pets :) what would you consider to be "beneficial" ?
Playing a stimulating game with them rather than sitting and being spoken to in something they don't understand :yes: I think maybe something like a budgie or small rodent might be pleased with being spoken to, but a dog or cat would much prefer having a stimulating game (probably involving food :rotfl:)

keith
28-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Playing a stimulating game with them rather than sitting and being spoken to in something they don't understand :yes: I think maybe something like a budgie or small rodent might be pleased with being spoken to, but a dog or cat would much prefer having a stimulating game (probably involving food :rotfl:)

I suspect they do that as well :D