PDA

View Full Version : what to do at the start and end of holiday?

littleangel
24-06-2010, 11:39 PM
What do you like to do at the start and end of the holiday? any traditions or things you just have to do?? Im looking for ideas :D:wiggle:

BUTTERHEAD1
25-06-2010, 12:13 AM
We like to start off with a meal at Chef Mickey's. It puts us in the Disney mood and it gets most of the Character photos out of the way. We usually end our vacation with a trip to DTD to get our shopping done.

Skywatcher
25-06-2010, 06:57 AM
Always start with park opening at the MK have to say hello to the mouse

Always end by spending the last few hours saying goodbye to Mickey in the MK

Kate
25-06-2010, 07:30 AM
We always stay on international drive and dont hire a car when we are there so we dont do disney on the first or last day of the holiday - its SeaWorld for us :yes:

Deafjeff
25-06-2010, 07:34 AM
we go straight to disney water park and go onto lazy river to chill out and discuss our plans together on the lazy river before crazy two weeks...

At the end my SH have to pry my hand off the railing at MK to go home as I will be saying.....

WWWWAAAAAAAAAAIIILLLLLIIIINNNNGGGG NNNNOOOOOOO IIIIII WANT MICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKEEEYYYYYYYY!

Kidding!

We go and see wishes on our last night then go to safari breakfast for a big big breakfast before going home feeling sick!

ukwdwnut
25-06-2010, 08:26 AM
when we get there we dont go to a park. just unpack and go food shopping at walmat or publix

first full day we always go to sea world, dont know why, just always been that way. last day we do some last minute shopping then to the airport for the ride home

robertcraig
25-06-2010, 08:26 AM
first day up early go off site for breakfast probably perkins thento publix for coke water and biscuits. buy a pack of kosy shack rice tubs' last day relax at awater park in the morning in the evening go the park that is open the latest and stay to the end

arkvilla
25-06-2010, 10:48 AM
First night we do some quick food shopping then check around the villa that everything is as it should be.

Last day we stop off at Celebration en route to the airport for one last ice cream sundae and sit on the rockers and then head for the airport... I'm always sad http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/sad/m1520.gif (http://yoursmiles.org/m-sad.php?page=)

Sandra

tb2830
25-06-2010, 10:54 AM
another special moment i love

is sat on the beach at either the poly or floridian with a cocktail watching the fireworks from magic kingdom

Tinkfan
25-06-2010, 12:49 PM
:wave: Our first day we usually book a late dinner at the park that has EMH, we usually don't do too much, just stroll around and take it all in , maybe a few rides and back to the resort to start with a bang the next day!! The last day always depends on if we fly or drive. Our flights have been historically early so we just drag ourselves to DME, with a tear in our eyes LOL! If we drive, last minute shopping. Our last full day is usually at the MK.:yes:

Isafari
25-06-2010, 03:37 PM
We normally don't 'escape' the airport until around 5pm. So, we just call in at Publix for essentials on the way to a villa, then unpack and maybe have a dip in the pool before bed.

Our last full day is always at Magic Kingdom. The day we leave, we do DTD check in then spend around 7 hours at Universal Studios. We're usually quite depressed on the day we travel back but we find that Blues Brothers and Beatlejuice always make us smile.

chief
25-06-2010, 05:55 PM
we got to our villa at around 5pm so we unpacked a little and went to walmart for food and stuff. the last day was at dtd cos we checked our bags in so we decided to stay. it worked out really well so next time we go i think the first and last days will be the same.:yes: