PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding EMH parks?

gacallaghan
25-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Hi all,

I will be travelling to the world solo and staying onsite for 7 days in Jan 2011.

My question is that considering I will be able to ride solo on a few of the most popular rides and that the crowd levels are usually lower in January, is it worth avoiding the EMH parks?

My thought process is that these parks will be busier on EMH days but I that I probably won’t need the EMH for the above reasons so I would be better avoiding them on these days. I hope this makes sense!

Any thoughts on whether this is a good tactic or not?

disneymom
25-06-2010, 11:29 AM
hiya :wiggle:

I dont think you'll have any problem in January especially not in the afternoon. In the morning you have early morning emh people but they tend to go back to their rooms for lunch. then in the evening you have emh people but they probably wont be there all day

plus its so quiet in january anyway I think youre going to have the best time :yes:

I love your signature too!:worship:

Tink
27-06-2010, 11:19 AM
EMH is a great way to get a bunch of the more popular attractions done before the gates open to all guests. I think your plan is fine though, too. It really depends upon how you want to do things.

I like the general quiet of an EMH morning in the given park. Weird, I know. :redface:

Tinkfan
27-06-2010, 12:49 PM
EMH is a great way to get a bunch of the more popular attractions done before the gates open to all guests. I think your plan is fine though, too. It really depends upon how you want to do things.

I like the general quiet of an EMH morning in the given park. Weird, I know. :redface:

I'm the opposite , even though I'm a morning person I love the late night hours . It seems more magic to be running around late at night!!