PDA

View Full Version : Credit Card Question

ukwdwnut
25-06-2010, 06:28 PM
i need another credit card in place of a barclaycard gold that ive got and was thinking of getting a tesco credit card...do they do reward points on spends to change into virgin miles or whatever it is with virgin

Britchick
25-06-2010, 06:56 PM
No, you can turn them into BA miles or airmiles though

ukwdwnut
25-06-2010, 08:12 PM
No, you can turn them into BA miles or airmiles though

ok wont bother with the rewards then, thx jules

Slowhand
26-06-2010, 07:23 AM
If it`s VA Flying Clib Miles you want Mick then the best option is the Virgin Amex card.
You get 1 mile per 1 spent on the card and usually double this when you buy a Virgin product [eg air tickets etc.]

I also have a Black NatWest cc which gives me access to the executive lounges at all of the major airports Worldwide, along with many other benefits like a concierge service 24/7 to purchase concert tickets etc. etc..although there is a fee to pay for this card whereas the Virgin cc is free.

ukwdwnut
26-06-2010, 10:22 AM
If it`s VA Flying Clib Miles you want Mick then the best option is the Virgin Amex card.
You get 1 mile per 1 spent on the card and usually double this when you buy a Virgin product [eg air tickets etc.]

I also have a Black NatWest cc which gives me access to the executive lounges at all of the major airports Worldwide, along with many other benefits like a concierge service 24/7 to purchase concert tickets etc. etc..although there is a fee to pay for this card whereas the Virgin cc is free.

ive already got the black amex card terry, but you know amex, hardly anywhere takes it

just wanted to replace my expensive barclaycard gold with another visa

thx for the info anywhere :)