View Full Version : Hi everyone

30-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Just want to introduce our selves to you having just joined this site. I will start with myself I'm Emma, I'm in my late twenties and a huge disney fan :wave2: Than we have my DH Jonathan also in his late twenties and another big disney enthusiast :) and then we have our DS Jordan who is 7 and the biggest disney fan out of us all. We have booked to go to florida in may next year so are now getting very excited and are looking for as many planning trips as possible as this is our first time to booking everything ourselves :eek3: . We are taking my MIL Linda and FIL Jeff with us who are equally as excited as us :bounce:

30-06-2010, 10:26 AM

welcome aboard - sounds like you will fit right in

pull up a chair and get posting :D

30-06-2010, 10:31 AM
hello jonathan & emma :secrets3:

you have certainly come to the right place for tips on planning. jump right in and ask whatever questions you would like to ask :wave:

30-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi!! :wave:

30-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Hi Emma and Jonathan!

:spraywelcome: to Disney Secrets!

You don't have much time. Next May will be here before you know it. Better join the fray and get planning! :thumbsup:

Tom (:macwave:.... mines not till June!)

30-06-2010, 11:51 AM
Hello! Hello! Hello!! :9: :9:

I don't know what I'm more excited by, your joining us (THANK YOU!) or the fact that you are planning such a great sounding visit to WDW!!! :yes:

It's going to be a wonderful time for you, the planning and the visit both!

We love nothing better than to help folks plan their holidays so don't hesitate a minute to post any questions or comments you have!

30-06-2010, 01:19 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets

30-06-2010, 02:35 PM
:hello1: Jonathan & Emma!! Glad you joined!

30-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Hi Jonathan & Emma and a warm :rainbowwelcome: to Secrets.
Looking forward to "seeing" more of you around the site.
Welcome to the BEST Disney site on the web. :wave:

30-06-2010, 04:18 PM

An exciting year of planning and packing lies ahead:yes:

How many times have you been before? And Jordon?

30-06-2010, 04:24 PM
welcome if you are interestd in anything disney disney secrets are for you

30-06-2010, 05:34 PM
:wave: Welcome!

30-06-2010, 08:59 PM

An exciting year of planning and packing lies ahead:yes:

How many times have you been before? And Jordon?

Hi myself and Jordan have only been the once but that once was enough to ge us hooked lol, so much so that Jordan would not leave his case go when we were checking our bags in, and was crying and asking if we could stay 3 more days and if he liked it then we could keep staying for 3 days until he had enough lol:donald:. This will be Jonathan 5th time of going and his mum and dad enjoyed it so much when they went with him that they are now coming with us :rotfl: