PDA

View Full Version : Friday!!

Tinkfan
02-07-2010, 10:48 AM
What does everyone have planned this weekend? Happy 4th to everyone in the States! I'm heading to Pennsylvania this morning to visit family for the week!Iwill do our regular girl things with my cousins!!(think shopping) Ty will have a blast with Uncle Rip and Dad doing guy things!Have a great and safe weekend!!!:yes:

ukwdwnut
02-07-2010, 11:10 AM
going fishing on sunday, got to get a day in before i go into hospital...no sure about tomorrow...

happy 4th july to all our american cousins across the pond

Tinkfan
02-07-2010, 11:24 AM
going fishing on sunday, got to get a day in before i go into hospital...no sure about tomorrow...

happy 4th july to all our american cousins across the pond

Are you still going in on the 12th Mick? I think waiting is the worst! :hug2:

ukwdwnut
02-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Are you still going in on the 12th Mick? I think waiting is the worst! :hug2:

yes going in on the 12th still, for anything up to 2 weeks :(

daveann
02-07-2010, 11:59 AM
happy july 4th to our american friends :)
good luck with the hospital mick :)

i have the weekend off before a really bad week next week so trying not to think about that :(
Dave and I are on our own this weekend but monday my brother and his partner are coming to stay so suppose we will be getting ready for that :)
have a good weekend everyone :)

Skywatcher
02-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Mum and Dad up this weekend

:sigh: Missing both the boys big end of year concert tonight as I am working

hopefully will be just enjoying the weather and the beach

arkvilla
02-07-2010, 12:52 PM
My middle son has his Prom tonight ( will post pictures over the weekend)

Tomorrow we have one of my close friends 40th ( more pictures)

Sunday will be recovering after Saturday!!

Check out my countdown....3 weeks tomorrow until we're off - how exciting

Happy Independance Day your US guys - have a fab holiday

Mick - hope everythings goes well, fingers crossed it won't be as bad as you think :hug2:

Sandra

Claire
02-07-2010, 12:58 PM
Maisie went away with the school today until Sunday night. The house will be peaceful, quiet, tidy and boring. I'm suddenly feeling very tearful. Silly huh?

DH is home tonight so my fortnightly drive to Bristol airport. Nothing planned for the weekend except maybe a bbq tomorrow. I've joined Slimming World so no dessert!

Geoff has Monday off to be here when Maisie come home so no drive to Bristol for me on Sunday!!

Happy 4th July everyone!

Skywatcher
02-07-2010, 01:01 PM
not silly at all Claire :hug2:

Claire
02-07-2010, 01:10 PM
not silly at all Claire :hug2:

Thanks hun. :hug2:

MystikPiglit
02-07-2010, 01:47 PM

That's a shame. :hug2:

Maisie went away with the school today until Sunday night. I'm suddenly feeling very tearful. Silly huh?

Aww.. :hug2: I used to hate it when my children weren't at home.

Claire
02-07-2010, 01:51 PM

Ow no. That sucks. :sorry:

Skywatcher
02-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Yeah it is they've been practicing all term for it, and its Thomas' last performance with the string orchestra as he just passed an audition to become a member of the East Sussex youth orchestra so its his last one, and the last one they will be in together

Claire
02-07-2010, 02:09 PM
Yeah it is they've been practicing all term for it, and its Thomas' last performance with the string orchestra as he just passed an audition to become a member of the East Sussex youth orchestra so its his last one, and the last one they will be in together

Is there anyone who can video some of it for you? Not the same as being there I know but it's something.

lisaw
02-07-2010, 02:21 PM
Sorry you have to miss the concert Chris - I hate missing kids stuff :sorry:

Busy, busy, busy weekend:

Seeing Eclipse tonight at midnight!! :mental: :mental: :mental:

Tomorrow Caitlins dancing show and Daniel has a baseball game.

Sunday Hengistbury Head with friends!

Claire
02-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Sunday Hengistbury Head with friends!

Will you be doing the train? :D

Skywatcher
02-07-2010, 02:29 PM
Lisa is going to try and sneak in the new video camera we got - its as small as a mobile so :fingers:

lisaw
02-07-2010, 03:41 PM
Will you be doing the train? :D

Oh yes!

daveann
02-07-2010, 03:55 PM
hey lisa thats near me :) if you see a woman screaming after a terrier that will be me and lucy :)

Dawn
02-07-2010, 03:57 PM
Lego Harry Potter has arrived in our house today so that's the weekend taken care of. :lol:

Nothing planned as such, boy has karate tomorrow morning then we'll get the water toys out for the garden.

tb2830
02-07-2010, 05:43 PM
im going for a drink tonight with my sister and the rest of the family then tomorrow were celebrating my aunties 50th birthday :yes:

sunday will be a rest day :yes:

Britchick
02-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Jons out boozing with work,waiting for a phone call tp pick him up. Taking Caitlin to town tomorrow shopping ( what she doesn't know is that I have booked us tickets for eclipse :thumbsup:) BBQ tomorrow night then we're Going to see the Lincoln colonials (American football team) to celebrate July 4th.

Tinker
02-07-2010, 09:03 PM
just starting to feel better . Staying Home tonight . Going to the public pool tomorrow & Sunday for a bit . Making a peppercorn pork for DH & I on the 4th of July . Will put it in the crockpot before I go off to the pool .
Happy 4th of July to my friends here in the US .
Good Luck at the hospital, Mick !

Johnie
04-07-2010, 02:48 AM
I have a lovely 4 day weekend. Yesterday I ran errands and then went to see Toy Story 3. Take tissues people!!!

Today I have been tremendously lazy. I am now working on my homework so that I can have fun tomorrow.

Am wondering if there will actually be any fireworks tomorrow?? Seems I missed the memo that we are celebrating the 4th of July on the 3rd!!