View Full Version : Hi everyone!

04-07-2010, 02:20 PM
I have my name is Debbie. So glad I found you! My husband and I are going to MNSSHP this year for our first time. I am soooo excited!:flowerbounce: Any info or tips would be greatly appreciated.

04-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Hi Debbie and welcome to Secrets

I've not done MNSSHP but loads of our members have and will be along soon with plenty of tips for you

04-07-2010, 03:01 PM
Hi Debbie! :wave:

04-07-2010, 03:26 PM
:welcomewagon: Welcome aboard! I'd love to do MNSSHP!

04-07-2010, 03:56 PM
Hi Debbie and a warm :secrets3:

We`ve only been to MNSSHP once and we thoroughly enjoyed it. :thumbsup:
We went with another member of Secrets [Tom~aka catrancher] and his wife which made for a very pleasant evening.
I can`t think of any tips off the top of my head :sorry:, but if you do a search under MNSSHP on the site you will find loads of posts concerning the event.

See you around the site. :wave:

04-07-2010, 04:07 PM
Hello! Welcome to Disney Secrets! I'm another who has never been to the party! :sorry:

You'll find good info on it here though (on the 'main' site) and our members are very knowledgeable on all things Disney so hold tight and they'll be along soon to give your their information on the event. :yes:

In the meantime, nice to have you with us!

04-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Hi Debbie & Welcome to Disney Secrets ! I'm doing MNSSHP on October 26th . Not my first time, you will love it . You can dress in costume . Only time of the year that its allowed except of course the children that are dressed as princess's . All guests get to trick or treat and the Boo To You parade is fantastic . HalloWishes fireworks display is just awesome . Don't forget to have your camera ready for the headless horseman before the parade as he rides through quite quickly . Have Fun & Enjoy .

04-07-2010, 05:32 PM
:wave: Welcome!

MNSSHP is lots of fun! You can use your ticket to get into the park at 4pm and take advantage of a couple of extra hours to ride rides and things. Also you get to trick or treat :yes:

04-07-2010, 06:54 PM
I've heard the Halloween celebrations are fantastic at Disney :yes: I've never been but they sound fantastic. We've got some brilliant info about it over on our main site (www.wdisneysecrets.com)

Hope you have a fantastic time, it's nice of you to join us here :yes:

04-07-2010, 06:58 PM
hi debbie welcome to disney secrets

04-07-2010, 07:20 PM
:hello1: and welcome to Secrets.
I've never been to MNSSHP but would love to visit WDW at that time of year and see all of the celebrations/shows/parades.

We do have info right here at Secrets as Josh has mentioned - HERE (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/walt-disney-world/163-magic-kingdom/389-magic-kingdom-special-events.html)

04-07-2010, 10:15 PM
Hi Debbie and "Boo to You"! :smileboo:

Please do follow this link (http://www.wdisneysecrets.com/index.php/special-events-a-parties/47-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party-mnsshp/61-about-mickeys-not-so-scary-halloween-party.html) to the info on our main site!

MNSSHP is wonderful! My DW and I have been several times. The last time with Slowhand and his DW as he mentioned.

Be prepared for fun! :yes:

Be sure and wear a costume of some sort. My DW and I always go as a pair of the original mouseketeers. You can trick or treat throughout the Magic Kingdom. It's a lot of fun to watch the families with their children all in costume. Several years ago when we went, one family was dressed as the seven dwarves. Mom was dressed as Dopey and she looked absolutely spectacular. Dad of course was Grumpy but he was outstanding also!

Also, the parade is wonderful. It's called the "Boo to You" parade (hence my greeting to you earlier) and it's not to be missed. It starts with the Headless Horseman down Main Street. Here's the video I took of him when we were there last year with Slowhand and his DW:

Then the fireworks show "Happy HalloWishes" is superb! :thumbsup:

One note to be aware of. If you want to ride any of the more popular rides, there will be lines.
Especially the rides like the Haunted Mansion. :eek:

Tom (:macwave:... but it's loads of fun!)