View Full Version : for those who bought the zx1 camcorders

04-07-2010, 04:13 PM
we are sending ours back as the sound seems to have gone - was perfect but has temporary episodes where we get so much distortion you can barely hear - anyone else had problems?

04-07-2010, 04:32 PM
oh no not good news.......

i hadnt ordered mine yet for the girls i think i will hang on

04-07-2010, 04:52 PM
well , checking about it doesn't seem to be a common problem and ours was intermittent, when it worked the sound quality was actually pretty excellent , it smacks of a loose wire somewhere - if these things are a common problem a simple google search tends to throw up thousands of unhappy people but noone else seems to have noticed.

Logged it with amazon and true to them being an excellent retailer they are already sending out a replacement! and they will be happy as long as they get back the faulty one within 30 days - have to say I am always very very impressed with every aspect of amazon

04-07-2010, 04:55 PM
ive always been happy using amazon :yes:

04-07-2010, 05:21 PM
I read about this. Apparently there is a fix you download on to an SD card then stick in the camera and it fixes it.

04-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Ooo ok well we have sorted an exchange wit amazon so if it happens again we'll look for that but I sent ages looking for known problems.